EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: See a strange term ?  (Read 3256 times)


  • Administrator
  • ---
  • *
  • Posts: 45073
    • RV Forum web site
See a strange term ?
« on: July 06, 2008, 09:45:45 PM »
If you come across a strange term, be sure to look it up in our Glossary of RV Terms by clicking Resources in the toolbar above and scrolling down to Glossary.

We've included a sprinkling of UK RVing terms and UK equivalents to US RVing terms, hopefully with the correct spelling. Feel free to suggest change and additions.

When viewing the Glossary, move the cursor over the alphabetical menu at the top and you'll see a drop-down list of subjects that you can click on.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 03:01:31 AM by Tom »
Tom.  Need help? Click the Help button in the toolbar above.


Hosted by Over The Network