Photo camper places for Europe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Remmi

Now it`s done!
The first site including photos of camper places is online.
At this moment only available for places in germany. so that everybody can take a look at the place and decide at once if it seems to be interesting for him.
All the data is included- and this is a beginning!!
So take a look and maybe somebody of you folks also has some photos and gps data of interesting places for overnight stays in europe.
Come on - help us building the best camper site for motorhomes in whole Europe!
It will work out perfectly- but just with help from people with "Gipsy- Hearts"
It is a lot of work and I am working on the maps from north to south!

Click here.

Thanks Remmi. Looks like this is going to be a great resource for anyone looking for camp sites in Europe. It's my first view of a Steplatze Stellplatze.

Where did the photos comes from? Are they Google street-level photos?

Maybe you could help me with the definition of Steplatze Stellpl?tze in our Glossary of RV Terms. Click the Glossary button in the toolbar above and select Steplatze Stellpl?tze. Please tell me if this is accurate or suggest a better definition. Thanks.

Tom, a little help from this 'alter mann' :)

Stellplatze:  Stelle means place, platze means place as well. In other words: a place to park your vehicle in this space.

Steplatze: Ain't got a clue ;)

This is from memory... if I'm wrong I deserve a lashing.

carson

My error. Looks like I copied the word incorrectly from a prior source and repeated the error here. Thanks for straightening me out. I'll fix the error in the Glossary.

Tom, if you want the plural version, the a-umlaut is alt+0228  ?

Just being politically correct. ;)

carson

Thanks Remmi. I'm familiar with the table, but I didn't know the correct spelling of Stellpl?tze.

Is the link to the photo page mention in the first message broken????????????

Tom
Freiburg, Germany

Looks like Remmi might be working on his site. You can get to the main page here and then select different countries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom