A few Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

steffali

Hi we finally got our Class C 21ft. rv.. now here goes my questions..........

Where do I buy sheets for the dinning booth that converts to a bed and for the over cab bunk?

Where can I find a seat belt extender for the seat belts around the dinning booth?

Last one... Are there any other options for the dinning table?

thanks I am sure I wil have many more quetions.

???

Hi Steffali.

We used to have a 24-foot class C and we used queen size waterbed sheets on the cab over bunk. They fit great and you didn't have to worry about the top sheet coming untucked. Of course, we had had a waterbed in our younger days and still had a couple of sets of sheets packed away in a box. They worked on the dinette bed, too. You might also try sofabed sheets, the bottom sheet has elastic all the way around so it stays put better and isn't as deep as sheets designed for matresses which now seem to be thicker than in the olden days.

HTH
Wendy

Hello!

Glad you got your new toy.  Getting it outfitted to your liking is half the fun.  That doesn't necessarily include the linens which can be a problem because every RV has different bed measurements.  Just be sure to measure your mattress (length, width, depth) before going shopping.  As Wendy mentioned, the thickness is a very important measurement that we didn't used to have to worry about.  Also, places like Camping World and other RV suppliers often have sheets that fit.

Have fun!

ArdraF

Back
Top Bottom