Toilet cassette and other pop up questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kunk35

We're picking up our new Palamino Mustang next week at the dealer, and I have some questions if anyone can help me out. I'm not familiar with the "cassette toilet". I understand the toilet has its own "storage", but how do you go about dumping it without a mess? We're planning a short shakedown cruise trip at the end of August, and the rv park we are going to stay at has full hook-up sites, but from what I understand, the Palamino Mustang doesn't have the option of hooking up the sewer direct.

Is this setup a pain? Is it possible to retro fit a system like this to a full hook-up type of setup, or is it even that much of a concern?

This is a bit late (I'm sure you have left for the shake down trip) but I am sure you will find maintaining (and emptying) the cassette tank no problem. We have a Coleman Nevada with a cassette toilet and as long as you use the proper amount of chemical to water and empty it before it gets to full (3/4 at the most) it's fine. Have fun!

Well, we used the pop up a few weeks ago and the cassette was very easy to empty with no mess. I actually think its a pretty cool design. Easy to use, easy to clean. Works really well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom