Japanese style camper?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Saw this interesting Japanese camper referenced elsewhere and had to check it out. Maybe Ron san and Sam san owned one of these when they lived in Tokyo  ???

In addition to construction details, the site also describes a trip round Japan.

Ah So Vely intelesting Tomsan.  We never seen one of those but typical of the Japanese it goes up instead of out.  I must say it looks roomier than some of the Japanese apartments we seen.  Thanks for sharing.  Bet it gets pretty good mileage too.

Bet it gets pretty good mileage too.

Especially with the holes in the floor and the guys running down the freeway Fred Flintstone style.

Hmmm, they have a lot of those Suzuki trucks around here.  Maybe I should get one and start a homebuilt two story RV. ;D ;D ;D  Nah too much work for a retired guy.

All kidding aside it is very good design and excellent execution for a bunch of kids out of high school.  The fit and finish seems astonishing. 

Thanks for sharing Tom.

Many of th pics brought back memories of when Donna and I visited our daughter there when she was teaching in Hakaido

What a kick!  Now why am I not surprised?  Such a clever design.

ArdraF

Back
Top Bottom