New Years Unofficial Rally with non-hosts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're welcome Ken. Apologies that we had a problem with that format.

Wish we could be there, but we have too much stuff going on here right now to leave.

Love being flexible.  San Antonio was cold and overcast, so went on to Kerrville, probably sticking with the rest, but who knows? 

This afternoon most of us went to the movies and then we all meet for dinner at Olive Garden. We had 13 for dinner. Unfortunately I fell down in my duties and did not bring a camera and neither did Betty. (I never have bothered to figure out how to down photos from the cell phone).

Anyway I think everyone had a good time. At least I know that our end of the table had good service and good food.

ken

Does anyone there know what the TV reception is like at Catalina? We want to watch the playoffs with our batwing antenna while we are there.

When ArdraF and JerryF arrived last night all of us were in Ken and Sheila's coach chatting. Outside was pitch black. Sitting on the sofa, I could see a figure, faintly backlit, walking up towards us. JerryF's gait is so distinctive that I instantly recognized him and jumped up to welcome their arrival.

26 outside here in Kerrville.  Coffee just finished, having a nice breakfast and on the road by 8 or so.  Maybe it will bump to about 34 by then. 

Bill, you should have stayed with us.  The low was only 34 here.

This afternoon we had a gathering outside. It was sunny and in the 70's.

While we were together Don and Peg arrived. It was good to see them again.

Marie and Chuck also joined us for the afternoon.

ken

Getting closer.  Nice drive today, arrived Van Horn about 4:30.  Set up, nice dinner, relaxing.  See you all tomorrow.

Bill and Jolene; Red and Dim and anyone planning to attend.

This morning there are two sites on the south side of CG B, 4 on the Northside of B and 8 (WE) sites in CG A (A also has dry camp sites)

More sites will open up as people leave this morning, but fill again in the afternoon and evening.

ken

Headng outt of Tuscon.  4:40...  At exit 268.  If you get a chance to read this call me.  401    414  3556.  Are there pull thru?

PancakeBill said:
Headng outt of Tuscon.  4:40...  At exit 268.  If you get a chance to read this call me.   401    414   3556.  Are there pull thru?
PancakeBill said:
Headng outt of Tuscon.  4:40...  At exit 268.  If you get a chance to read this call me.   401    414   3556.  Are there pull thru?

Bill,

Terry and Betty & Linda and I are the only ones left in the campground. The rest have left for dinner and we are leaving at 5:30. I can not see any pull thoughs in Campground B where we are located. There is a back in spot right across the street next to the restrooms which is essentially with our group. That is probably your best bet until some leaves tomorrow. It has W&E.

I tried calling you but the number is a non-working number.

Richard

Anyone have GPS coordinates for the rally site? TIA.

N32.42592 W110.9246 were our coordinates last year.

We found a pull thru in B.  Not far fro restrooms.  There will be a solar light ut front soon.

We got in about 5:50 OR SO.  Last ittle bit of sunset.

Missed the entrance first tme, didn't expect it so quickly!

Back
Top Bottom