Quartzsite 2009 Forum Rally Sign Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bob Buchanan

The dates for our RV Forum Quartzsite rally will be January 17-25, 2009. For more detailed info please visit this web page:

http://www.rvspacemanager.com/quartzsite09.htm

Post a note on this thread to let us know you plan to attend with names and your home state. Just post your first names if you do not want your last names listed - but no handles, please. This is "not" a reservation list. We are on over 10,000 acres of beautiful Arizona desert. So no danger of running out of space. Also post here if you have any questions about the rally not covered on my web page.

We hope you can join and share with our group around our warm desert campfires - under those incredible Arizona skies.

Bob

Marlene and I are planning on arriving around the 15th, perhaps with a couple of rigs in tow from our resident RV Club. Some members have attended in the past.

Bob:

Sue and I will be there, arriving Sunday, departing Sunday coming from Surprise.

Sign up Cindy and me, along with Cindy's uncle Tom Hall.  Tom visited the group briefly last year and is looking forward to coming back.  Cindy and I will be in our Damon Intruder, Tom will have a Travelcraft Class C.

Lou & Cindy Schneider
Tom Hall
Nordland, WA

Thanks for posting the dates, Bob. I was just looking at my calendar yesterday and wondering what the dates were. Mike & Wendy Lawrence (Colorado) will be there and probably my parents, too, Bud & Dixie Byers (Oregon). We'll probably spend December in Anza Borrego and are trying to figure out a Death Valley rally either after or before Quartzsite.

Wendy

.... are trying to figure out a Death Valley rally either after or before Quartzsite.

Wonderful news Wendy. This is a new one for the forum! Be sure to post details.

Roper and I will be there this year - even if it rains and is cold I think!

Missed last year because of the cold and had terrible withdrawal pangs.

Lucy

Fred and Daisy are planning on it.  Not sure what dates for us yet.  Wendy, we'd consider Death Valley preferably before QZ, since we're planning on Catalina for New Years and don't really want to go home and wait for QZ. 

Daisy

Hello everyone. Glad to see so many sign ups so soon. An even dozen so far and counting.

BTW, if concerned about gas prices, I understand by just keeping your tires over inflated a bit and your engine in tune you will save enough gas between now and January to easily get  to QZ!!

We really enjoy welcoming newer members to our ralliesn so we hope you will try hard to be with us. And if you have any questions please let us know on this thread - or, if you decide to attend, post please post here.

If you want to see who has signed up so far check my sign up and info page HERE.

Bob:

Add our friends Bill and Helen Boice from Camano Island, WA.

Thanks,

Jeff

I will definitely be there - Already adjusting the RV trip schedule to make sure I don't miss it. Last time I was there was 2005.....not missing the 2009 event!
There will be three of us in a 2009 Montana fifthwheel (oh, and don't forget my little Maltese puppy)
Thanks!

Hello Everyone:

Thanks to those signing up for our January garthering!! As I write this we already have 17 rigs and counting planning to attend.

Looks like the gas prices are back to cooperating with us. Early this summer I started looking at what it would cost me at $4.50/gallon to travel 1800 miles at 7.5mpg. Yikes!! This AM I noticed gas at local stations here in the Loomis/Rocklin area of NCal ranging around $2.68/gal. That is less than they were in AZ when I left Gila Bend last March to return to NCal. I have also been noticing that each day prices are going down 2 or 3 cents per gallon.

Let's hope the prices continue to drop.

Bob,

We also have an announcement on our web site pointing to this topic, just in case some folks miss the discussion. The event is also posted in our forum calendar with a link back to this topic.

Wish we could be there Bob but we have elected to try a winter in snow country this year so will remain at Sam's Camp.  I do know that a great time will be had by all that attend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pearl Constance de_la She
Back
Top Bottom