Quartzsite 2009 Forum Rally Sign Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bob Buchanan said:
Larry Greathouse has a chain saw on board so most anything else that someone may bring such as pallettes he can reduce in size.

Who is going to operate Larry's chain saw since Cathey is still in MT and Lorna isn't there either? ??? ???  Maybe Chris Jones will volunteer. ;D ;D

Bob, as much as we're enjoying Texas this winter, I am missing QZ this year.  Maybe next year.

I'm having my annual Quartzsite Rally withdrawal pangs.  :mad:  Please, pretty please, post lots of pictures.

Margi

We are missing all of you too.  Someone else will have to do the singles dinner this year!!!  Greetings to all of you.

Had to run over to Phoenix to pick up a friend at the airport, we saw the sunset heading west.  Gorgeous!  Can't say enough about the Arizona sunsets.  Florida has some beautiful sunsets, but the mountians really spice it up.

We will be out tommorrow afternoon. Would someone ask Smoky if he has rounded anyone up for golf up at Emerald Canyon in Parker?

(I figure he will be catonic after the Ravens meltdown tonight.) ;D ;D

PancakeBill said:
Had to run over to Phoenix to pick up a friend at the airport, we saw the sunset heading west.  Gorgeous!  Can't say enough about the Arizona sunsets.  Florida has some beautiful sunsets, but the mountians really spice it up.

Some of the most beautifull sunset we have seen have been in AZ.

Wendy said:
Instead of missing the fun at Qtz, maybe you guys should start making plans to join us next January? You can never have enough Framily in one place.

From your lips to God's ears!  :D 

We will forever treasure the ten plus years we spent attending the QZ rally.  A tip for you "young 'n's" ...  remember these times. You're building wonderful memories which you will appreciate when the rubber no longer meets the road.  :D

Margi

Bob,

We expect to arrive Monday afternoon, a day earlier than planned.

ArdraF

We're still up in the air when or if we will be coming down this year.  Cindy, Tom and I are at Marin RV Park in Greenbrae.  Dad came home on Friday - he's doing as well as can be expected but Mom needs some support.  If nothing else, Tom and I may come down for the car show the first weekend in February.

moparlarry said:
;D
                       OH Ron , hows the weather up there ? was 77 here today ,  don't ya wish ya was here ?

Well not too bad for the last few days with temps in the 50/s but if there would have been alittle wind it would have done a better job disposing the white cotton.  Yes we do miss the rally and the framily but we have actually been enjoying it up here.

Don't know where else to put this, but since you'all are mostly in Quartzsite...

If anyone has ever been interested in the Audiovox GMRS4WM, FRS radios and wall charger unit, Gamblers has the entire unit with the newer (and way better performing radios) for $65.00. THAT's a deal! I paid twice that a year ago just to replace the radios to the newer GMRS200 series.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom