2007 Tahoe ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roerinaci

We are looking into getting a 2007 Tahoe we now have a Honda Pilot but with the tt we
are also looking at a Heartland 21 ft. Our ?? is we have been checking reviews of the Tahoe and we are hearing that they have transmission problems and are sluggish on hills is their anyone out their that have this vehicle that  can give us info on what they tow and if they also have these problems.

I have a 2007 Tahoe with about 30,000 miles.  I haven't towed anything larger than a boat with it so I can't help you there. I haven't had any transmission problems yet.  Before the 2007 I had a 200i on which I put about 100,000 miles, plus another 10,000 being towed behind the motorhome. No mechanical problems of any kind on the 2001 (still had the original brakes).

A friend has a 2003 suburban with 135,000 miles, probably 35,000 of that pulling a 28 foot travel trailer.  He hasn't done anything mechanically to it yet.

As they say, your mileage may vary.

Stay within the puplished weight limits and you will likely be OK exceed the weight limits and all bets are off and you will likely have problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom