K-Z Sportsmen 3554

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yeloroz7

Hello all, my husband and I currently own a 2004 Sportsmen model #3554.  We are interested in upgrading, but have run into a problem.  We need to know what our current rv is worth, but it is not listed in the Nada book.  The floor plan that we have is not even in K-Z's brochure.  Anyone have any suggestions?

There is a 3554px2 on their website, is that the one you have?? 

http://www.kz-rv.com/sportsmen/sportsmen_3354px2.php

No, the one on the web site is 3354.  We have a 3554...bunks in the back.
Thanks!

Contact LZ, they ought to have saved copies showing floorplans etc.  Recheck NADA, use 3554 as the base, then look at options, your model specifically may not be there, but bunks may show as option.

http://www.nadaguides.com/Values/ValueReport.asp?UserID=ccf8515b-c54a-424f-8337-6e7c0ee81166&DID=38558&Type=TT&GCode=RV&wPg=1107&wSec=5&Letter=N&Com=0169&Year=2004&Model=2300078675

If you go to www.nada.com you can get to the site.  The difference between bunk or not, and in 2004, maybe the 3354 was only bunks shouldn't make that big a difference.  I stuck in some standard items on the checklist, not knowing what you had in yours, and it came out between 28 and 34k.  Not a bad ballpark to start.  Oh, look it up under New Vision not KZ. 

Thanks BillinRI, I guess I never thought it would be an option to a different model.  I will try again.  Thanks again!!!

If you download the brochure form 2004 you see that the bunks are an option.  The NADA doesn't include it in the option list, as it is just a standard thing, but it ought to be within the infield of the proverbial ballpark.

Thanks for the help...ballpark is good enough.  We just dont want to go into the dealership without first having an idea about price.
Thanks again!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom