How about Florida?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Luca1369 said:
In a cruising sailboat we have a similar saying; sail south till the butter melts.

Steve, that won't work for Ian, the butter would get rock solid as he approaches Antartica ;D ;D

Yeah, in Ian's case he needs to head North...I was thinking Northern Hermisphere...

Steve

Ahhh well, Steve and Bernie, I do so much of my online work with friends in your country and the UK that thinking in terms of the Northern Hemisphere is not much of a stretch for me.

WilleyB said:
.... Now as for Greenville SC I can honestly state I was never in a more friendly city in my life time. Yep! if I ever left here, I believe it would be to Greenville SC I'd be heading for.
Cheers from NS,
Willis

My family lived in Greenville when I was in the 6th to 11th grades growing up.  I always loved it and thought for many years that I would want to retire back there at the end of my working years.  After 34 years in central Florida, though, I think we are gonna stick with it where we are.

Carson,

Just looked at the link you provided. The juvenile black racer looks very similar. Might be that one.

I got yelled at by some kids in wyoming calling me a fla redneck....just for having florida plates, but then I wasn't the one hangin out the window makin an asp of myself!

I'm ready to be home!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom