Sleep in PUP still attched to vehicle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gizzoat

All,

I have a one night stop before I make my final destination. My question is can I just leave my PUP attached to my vehicle and sleep in it for the night? Will I damage anything? PROS/CONS.

Thanks.

Gusto

If you have to pull out a slide at each end, you probably won't have enough room. Try it at home or with enought time to unhook and pull forward 5', if needed.

Enjoy the trip, we sure enjoyed our pop up.

gizzoat said:
All,

I have a one night stop before I make my final destination. My question is can I just leave my PUP attached to my vehicle and sleep in it for the night? Will I damage anything? PROS/CONS.

Thanks.

Gusto

As Bob has said, maybe not.  When the PU is open with slides exended, how much clearance, if any, does your hitch coupler have?

our first and second campers were pop ups, we rarely stayed in the same place other that over night, and would never unhook.  Kept the frig on LP, lights were 12 volt, and we did so for about 20 years with no problems.  However, the pull outs were only double and not the queen size common on many of today's rigs, so you had best try it to see if you have room, that asside, there's no problem staying hitched

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom