converter systems inc 25 amp wiring diagram

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1275gtsport

I looked in the library and did a search and couldn't find anything. the rig is a 1974 Dodge Rockwood 22 foot motorhome. from what i can tell some of the wiring may have been changed over the years. What i am looking for is a diagram of what it SHOULD look like. there is a diagram on the back of the little door but I am not sure what it means when it says "positive output to all vehicle branch circuits." does this mean the lights in the coach? if that is true then the "common ground for all Vehicle Branch circuits and Battery." makes some sense. and I am guessing that it means the "house" battery. and the terminal right beside that that says "positive terminal of vehicle" means the "house" as well. or does it connect to both? there is a solenoid on the firewall of the "truck" that should connect the "house" to the "truck" while underway. (not sure it is working yet as there was still power to the "house" lights when the "truck" battery was connected. just starting to put the walls back in and want to make sure the wiring is correct first.

Well.. If you have seperated house and chassis battery "All Vehicle Branch Circuits" normally means chassis (Motor, vehicle lights)

However that said................ Anything is possible

Contact your manufacturer if that is possible.. Odds are they can dust off the wiring diagram for your rig

Usually I would think that vehicle means just that - the vehicle (engine battery) and not the house battery system. But if there are no circuits or terminals that indicate "house" or "body" or "interior" or words like that, it is indeed a quandary. It could well be that the diagram you have is generic and does not attempt to distinguish the separate parts of a motorhome electrical system. In that case, I would agree 100% with your interpretation of the diagram.

The "branch circuits" refers to any and all 12v power circuits, which would include interior lights, water pump, controller boards for fridge and water heater, etc. Converters usually have one set of outputs for raw power to those things and another that provides regulated power for battery charging.

John In Detroit said:
Contact your manufacturer if that is possible.. Odds are they can dust off the wiring diagram for your rig

weelll anybody got an email for forestriver? I understand they own or bought the rockwood name. just checked on the site and don't see a way to email them. ( I am a bit cheap and don't really want to call ) I will try the local dealer as well

Another thing on Motor Homes

The chassis, (Vehicle) part is USUALLY one manufacturer, they supply wiring diagrams for the VEHICLE

They deliver the VEHICLE part to the house maker

Then the HOUSE is added... The vehicle maker can not tell how the house will be wired because.  Frankly. THEY do not know

Only the house maker (Forrest River in this case) can tell.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom