Breakdown Cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

peca

Hi Everyone,

I've just purchased an old and slightly unloved Rockwood Bayport and intend to bring it back to life.

Our first jaunt is going to be a big one (well for us that is) as we will be taking it down to the most southern part of Portugal in a weeks time.

Having already had a few teething problems with it we think it wise to take out some form of breakdown cover and would welcome some suggestions as to who we might go to.

I know that some insurers provide breakdown cover but we managed to get a really good deal saving ourselves around ?400 so if I could find somewhere that will provide me with cover for around ?150-200 that would be great.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Pete

Using my expert detective skills, I am going to guess you are (a) somewhere in Europe, and (b) "breakdown cover" is a term for roadside assistance.  ;) 

If you haven't already, I'd suggest checking out the RVing outside the USA and see if there are prior discussions there on good coverages in Europe.  There are several UK-originated members on the forum, so you'll likely get responses here too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom