America's Largest RV Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Depends what you mean by "Show."

If you mean "to see RV's," the desert around and the town of Quartzite will never be surpassed. Come to the winter RV Forum Rally at QZ and compare them for yourself. ;D

If you mean "for sale to the public" you may well be right . I worked both that show and Madison Square Garden decades ago.

If you mean "new models for 09" then it's the Louisville RV Dealers only show. ;)

We're going. We try to go every year to see the new models. It's usually a good weekend trip for us.

Sweet Nancy and I will be there on Friday.  We live close to Hershey and enjoy kicking tires and checking out floor plans.  I'm hoping if we fall in love with a certain model now, it will be affordable as a used unit in the 2-3 yr time before we buy!

Gordon

We live close and go most years. Just to keep up on any new items. Last year we stayed at the RV park and the grandkids went to Hershey Park, made a good weekend.

Well, I took a vacation day today to do the show today.  Why is it that I have trouble getting up on work days, then can't sleep past 4:30am when I have a day off?  2yrs and 3mos to go, but who's counting?  :p

Last year was a bust for us.  Went after work.  Rained the whole time we were there.  Went hungry, planning on picking up something quick at the show and wasted a lot of time wandering around the arena area looking for something edible.  Settled for a barely edible sub of some sort.  By that time it was dark.  And did I say raining?  Not fun.

This time I'm going prepared - getting there early, making up a matrix to keep track of features of every unit we walk through so at the end of the day it's not just a meaningless blur.  Rain is forecast for 5:00, but by then we should be RV'd out.

Gordon

Just got back.  Of course it rained the whole time we were there again, but at least we avoided the food.

Love those Tiffins!  Only question remains if the stock market gets me into an Allegro or a Bus in 2yrs.....

Big plus - I got to shake the hand of Bob Tiffin!

Gorodn

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lmw
Back
Top Bottom