Bus worth five thousand dollars?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
N

Newbie48

Hi, I have no plans what so ever to buy this but just wondering what you think about this bus that someone is selling and if they have chance on selling this or not.

camper --bus 1992 gmc ward body has 318 detroit diesel motor has auto trans has holding tanks ref stove full bathroom it runs and drives has ac nice camper come and look at it asking 5000.00 or make a offer have title in hand.

Attachments

• 2548720.jpg
    2548720.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 537
Newbie48 said:
if they have chance on selling this or not.

If they dropped a zero from the price, maybe.  Or if it has granite countertops and solid gold fixtures throughout the interior.  Can't judge since I can't see the inside.  ::)

It looks like it has been parked there for a while...I wonder why it needs a motor!

just by the looks of the outside only I would say $500 if it runs good $1,000 if the Tires are good or fare then $1,500 and thats just by the looks of it on this photo

Here is another take... look at it as an antique. Depending on your wallet.. make a reasonable offer. They'll be glad to get rid of it from their lot.

Then you spend 10-40K on restoring it AND You'll have a one of a kind. Put it on E-bay and make big bucks. I don't know if that'll work but there are folks out there that like antiques, with big bucks.

This is not a viable RV but an investments, maybe. ;D

Trying to cheer you up...  ;)

carson FL

Howdy.
Does the engine start? How long has it been sitting? That is important because belts, seals, etc dry out. Is the chassis rusty? What is date of the tires, etc, etc.

Regards,
Jack and Liz Pearce

i think you can get that much just for engine  if it runs good  the body for scrape is worth another 2 grand

You're replying to a 4-year old topic. Some of the original posters no longer visit this forum  ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom