FMCA Rally - Farmington NM - Oct 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wendy

Site Team
Anyone going to the Rocky Mountain Ramble, Oct 14-18? Mike and I will be there. Weather in October should be beautiful.

Wendy

Wendy,

I think Karrie and Beth will be there.  We were hoping to convince them to tag along with us on the "coastal Cruise"; but they said they were heading to the Rally.

Marsha~

You did put the year in the subject, but it says 2009.  You should be able to correct it, I think.

What a dope. Sorry about that. It's 2008 now. Sometimes I just have no clue what day it is and I guess it carried over to year.

Wendy

And it's after the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta as well.

A MH owner could attend their owner's club gathering at the fiesta and then trail up to Farmington.

There's an updated RV Park in Pojoaque, about 3 miles north of Gabriel's and I'd love tp put together a gathering at Gabriel's for all of those who love their cuisine [ask Russ about their guacamole!] and those who've never been.

The same managers since they opened in '93 are still there and about 60% of the wait staff. The young man who made our guac in '01 the first week he started was our waiter and guac pro for one of our 25th Anniversary dinners last month. I mentioned that night and he was surprised we remembered him, although he remembered us.  ;D

I hope lots of you get a trial run on "hop, skip and jumping" with the Balloon Fiesta, the Pojoaque Valley-Santa Fe area and Farmington FMCA Rally.

Hasta Luego . . . en Octobre!

Bob's New Mexico Hop-Skip-Jump sounds like great fun. You could also add Bandelier National Monument, west of Pojoaque. Very nice park with ancestral ruins. Also has a primitive campground in the trees. North of Pojoaque, there's Abiquiu....incredible scenery, Ghost Ranch, Georgia O'Keefe country, and a very nice COE campground on Abiquiu Reservoir. Wish we were headed that way !

Wendy

Bernie -

We hope to be back in Farmington on Monday. I was going to mow the lawn today but it's blowing a ton so postponed that until tomorrow. And it's supposed to get down to 27 here Sunday night so there are some things I don't want to take out until the day we leave. So we're hoping for Monday but it could end up Tuesday.

See you soon
Wendy

Having a great time at the Rocky Mountain area FMCA rally in Farmington. We all got together tonight for happy hour and here's the picture to make it official. Al, Vel, and Paul Woods, Bernie and Marlene Dobrin, Tim and Sue Daugherty, and Mike and Wendy Lawrence. If anyone else is here, join us tomorrow for another awesome Happy Hour, space 4-107.

Wendy
Farmington NM

Attachments

• FarmingtonRally1.jpg
    FarmingtonRally1.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 46
A great group of folks Wendy. Please say hi from us.

I was fondly introduced as the "Lurker" at Happy Hour last night.  This is for Wendy and Bernie...I've come out of the shadows (at least for this post)! Who knows what I'll be capable of after tonight's Happy Hour!!

Welcome out of lurkdom. Plenty of the chattiest folks here started out as lurkers.

Wendy
Farmington NM

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom