Triple E Commander Owners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jispa

Hello All!

We are wondering if there are any other Triple E Commander owners out there. If so would you give us your thoughts on your unit.

Thanks

Jill & Bob

Happy Trails ;)

I see quite a few of them on the road, so hopefully you will get a response or two.  Generally speaking, Canadian built RVs have very nice interior workmanship on the wood and cabinets and good insulation.

We have a Triple E Empress and are absolutely delighted with it. Fit and finish are first rate, and follow up with the factory is terrific. I would recommend any product from Triple E without hesitation.

Hi: We just purchased a Triple E Commander. Our first MH, so I am trying to gain all the knowledge I can !!! These forums have been enlightening to say the least - very informative.

We had a triple EEE class C. It was a very nice motorhome, however we were fairly new to motorhoming and did not keep up with the caulking of the roof. It cost us in the end. We had to have interior ceiling panels replaced and wall panels replaced, as water had penetrated. An expensive lesson. So, at least once a year or every two years you may have to replace the caulking around roof vents and along all the roof edges. The roof had a large sheet of aluminum on top and those can tend to leak as well. We sealed ours with two different sealers before selling and moved on to a diesel pusher.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom