Virtual Campfire 072705 transcript

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Attached is the transcript of the July 27, 2005 Virtual Campfire hosted by Bob Maxwell. Transcript provided by Bob.

Attachments

• VC_2005-0727.txt
    7.3 KB · Views: 44
Tom

Clicked on your link to the VC transcript and voila, it worked. Curious mind then tried clicking on a jpg link and guess what? it worked also. I wonder if deleting that GMail applet did it?

BernieD said:
I wonder if deleting that GMail applet did it?

Groan! Just asked in another thread what you did to now be able to download jpegs. I can't figure out why the GMail applet would be involved, but we do know it was responsible for some other weird behavior on your PC.

I just discovered the 7/27 virtual campfire transcript.? Thoroughly enjoyed it.  'Snot one for 8/5.  Did I miss anything?

I decided to get a towed when I didn't want to drive my motorhome over some of the back country roads to get to bike trails in Moab, and Jeeps cost $130 a day to rent.? I felt like a prisoner to the motorhome.? I also had to select a campground that was within walking distance of a grocery store and then had to lug heavy bags home on foot.? I'm a city person.? I Never ask for rides or offer them.

--pat

>I just discovered the 7/27 virtual campfire transcript.  Thoroughly enjoyed it.  'Snot one for 8/5.  Did I miss anything?<

The wonderful software disconnected me 5 min before the end and made me relog in again! I therefore had nothing to save.  :'(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom