RV friendly Gas Prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gas prices here in central Florida (Ocala) are running from $2.14-$2.21 but diesel is stubbornly clinging  to the $3.29-$3.39 level. Glad my diesel tank is near full.

The Flying Js in FL are showing 2.99-3.059/gallon for diesel today.  Seffner is 3.019, where we plan to fuel up tomorrow.

The Flying J at Lazy Days (Seffner) is horribly congested during the day. Evenings are much better, if you can manage it. There's another FJ a short way north on I75 if you are headed that way.

Since we're going to Rally Park, that's the most convenient.  If it's too crowded, we'll fuel up on the way north next week.

Filled up today at FJ in Joplin MO.  $1.87 for reg.  Saw $1.99 across most of Mo from St Louis. Got homne to NW Ark $1.96.

Tony

My son filled my car at our local Safeway last week and, using our Safeway Club Card, received a discount of $0.70/gallon. I thought I was hearing things and quizzed him again today. Full price was $2.4999 regular and $2.8999 premium. Since my car uses premium, he filled up for $2.1999/gallon. Regular would have been $1.799/gallon. Discovery Bay, CA.

Gypsy Rovers said:
:D Diesel for $2.69 at the Pilot truck stop in Quartzsite AZ, too bad the markets following it! :D

Dale

Don't forget, if Pilot shows $2.699 on the sign, you only pay $2.619 at the RV pumps.

Finally dropped to under two bucks here for regular, $1.969 today.  Can't remember how long it's been since it was that price.  Somewhere in the back of my mind I keep wondering when it will go back up again.  Goes to show you that we've been price gouged by the oil producers for who knows how long.

Steve

Filled up at FJ in Joplin MO again yesterday. $1.83.  This is my third trip from NW ARK to ST Louis this month, Sure like these prices. Pail $1.89 in the St louis Area.
Tony

$2.399 in Page, Arizona, this afternoon. But I'd still rather be here.

Wendy
Lone Rock, Glen Canyon NRA

Back
Top Bottom