RV friendly Gas Prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
$1.95 for e10 ethanol, $1.97 for Reg unleaded & $2.25 for e85( you remember the stuff that was going to save the family farm & make cheap fuel for everyone!) ::) Here in Southeast Nebraska

Here in Cookeville Tennessee regular gas is 1.85 a gallon. I wonder if the gas prices will stay down or not?

Newbie

82corvette said:
$1.95 for e10 ethanol, $1.97 for Reg unleaded & $2.25 for e85( you remember the stuff that was going to save the family farm & make cheap fuel for everyone!) ::) Here in Southeast Nebraska

Driving thru the midwest this past summer, the price of E-85 was usually in the mid to upper $2 range. Since then, the price of crude oil has thankfully dropped significantly but I don't think the price of corn has changed much. This might force farmers to plant more feed corn and consumer corn (can't remember what they call corn on the cob that we eat ;)) and meat and food products will drop in price.

We just bought 13.9 gallons to fill the CRV this evening in Port Charlotte, FL: 1.999/gal for a total of $27.80. That is to fill the tank that cost over $70.00 in Newfoundland three months ago! Too bad we had to ruin the US economy to get it there.

I know it is only one tenth of a cent below two bucks but it just feels better! ;D

I just topped off my class C with 87 octane BP for $1.899 in Waynesboro, VA.  Martin's had it for $1.879 but I didn't have any grocery rebates coming and I get 3% rebates on my BP card.  The highest I have seen here in the past week or so is $1.999. 

Regular in Highland, NY went down to $2.31 yesterday.

JoAnn

Arrived in Cincinnati Monday afternoon with regular at $1.779 and diesel at $3.259. Last nite saw regular at $1.679 and diesel at $2.999.

Filled up in Red Bluff, CA last weekend for $1.99...real low for CA.  I think it's even lower this week.

I made hopefully my last trip back from St. Louis last night.  Saw Regular for $1.63 in central Mo. 
$1.72 here in NW Ark.

Tony

:) Happy to note the downward trend continues, we paid $2.23 for Diesel at the Flying J in Eloy AZ yesterday, then was able to top off the toad for $2.01/gal. That's the first time in a very long time it's been under $40.00 to fill the truck!! ;D

We're heading for Texas so we'll see what unfolds as we get further east, hoping for the best.

Dale

I saw 1.83 today in Zephyrhills, FL.  I need about 35 gallons to fill, debating on when to go fr it.  Then have to hope it stays down at least until I drive out to Quartzsite.

I filled up at $1.62 in Salem Ohio. I have winterized the mh but still need to fill the gas tank. Were I live in pa is still $2.09 for gas so I have been waiting to fill up. Might of waited to long to fill up it's in the twenties today with a chance for 3-6 inches of snow.

I might just put some stay-bul [ i think that's the name] in the tank and wait for some better weather to go and fill up

I paid 1.73/9 in Sholow, Az today.  Saw price in Snowflake and Taylor between 1.82 and 1.92.

Back
Top Bottom