RV friendly Gas Prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tom said:
$1.699 for diesel?

Sorry Tom, brain fade. I looked at your post twice and read regular both times. But I paid $2.039 for diesel at FJ a couple of days ago and get a 5% rebate off of that.

[quote author=BernieD]I looked at your post twice and read regular both times.[/quote]

???  Tough to do that Bernie, especially since I said:

"Paid $1.999 for diesel" . No mention of regular or any kind of gas in my message.

Ok, guys, here I go again......Gas dropped FORTY cents a gallon in Death Valley while we were there, from 3.109 to 2.709. Now doesn't that make you feel good? Unless you're one of those (us) who can remember paying less than 40-cents a gallon.

Wendy
Pahrump, NV - $1.899 for regular

OK, here I am sitting with a full tank of diesel bought in October at a horrible price.  Today driving to town, we saw the new Cenex station was open and diesel was $1.999/gallon.  Gas is 1.699.

James Godward said:
OK, here I am sitting with a full tank of diesel bought in October at a horrible price.  Today driving to town, we saw the new Cenex station was open and diesel was $1.999/gallon.  Gas is 1.699.

Yep know the feeling Jim. :(

Wendy said:
Ok, guys, here I go again......Gas dropped FORTY cents a gallon in Death Valley while we were there, from 3.109 to 2.709. Now doesn't that make you feel good? Unless you're one of those (us) who can remember paying less than 40-cents a gallon.

Wendy

The last price I remember paying in Chicago before moving to NY was .299? a gallon.

I am betting a couple bucks it will get lower by the ed of the month.  My tank is at about 3/8ths.  Gas can be had for $1.64 locally.  I am awaiting my trip to fill up, and will be filling up numerous times on the way out to AZ.  So, if it goes lower, I save, if it rises I outsmarted myself. 

Heck, last time I fueled up it was at $2.59.  Felt pretty good for about a week, then it dropped to about 2.10.  Almost filled the rest of the tank, but I am a procrastinator.  Sometimes it pays off.

Thought.  How about the folks that bought new Chrysler products and got the guaranteed $3 a gallon for a year deal. 

$1.499 for gas in Waynesboro, VA at Martin's...I cashed in my $.50/gallon grocery discount and paid $.999 ---

Lake Havasu, Az 1.79 and Parker, Az 1.86.    Heard on the Los Angeles news yesterday that gas prices going up by 14 cents come monday and they said it will continue to rise to around 3.  Hope their wrong.

I bought gas in Olathe (south side of KC) yesterday for $1.36.  We're headed out to AZ after Christmas - it sure will be nice to be purchasing reasonably priced fuel again.

Here in Covington, Ga., about 40 miles east of Atlanta, regular is down to $1.449, and I've seen diesel from $2.49-$2.69.

I don't know how long this will last but I'm loving it!

Steve

A couple of weeks ago I felt real good about filling up with Diesel at the Phoenix Flying J for only $2.049 less a penny. Only 6 months ago I filled up with 114 gallons of diesel at $4.899/gallon. Today its down to $1.819 less a penny.  Regular gas is down to $1.519 less a penny.

We arrived back at Happy Trails tonight and I had to stop and fill up at Flying J in West Phoenix even though it was 8:30PM just to say I had bought one load of diesel under 2 bucks!

Topped off with 65 gallons at $1.809. That is after paying almost $6.00/gal in Newfoundland four months ago.

Jeff, and what was diesel at the Safeway selling for?

Today in Olathe (south KC) regular is selling for $1.31.  Who would have ever guessed we would see these prices again.  I'm betting they don't last!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skinldy71
Back
Top Bottom