RV friendly Gas Prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jeff Cousins said:
It isn't all about supply. I am 70 miles from Virginia Beach at Kill Devil Hills, NC. Price Sunday in VA: 1.29 for regular, price up the road today: 1.86!

ONE DOLLAR EIGHTY SIX CENTS  ??? ???

There's a station around here that has a sign boasting regular for $1.299...the station has been closed for a couple of years...breaks my heart every time I see that sign...sigh...

Steve

HI...just got back from Chattanooga where we experienced some sporadic gas shortages. We are heading down to Cheraw, South Carolina shortly and wonder if anyone has experienced any 'outages' in that area. Coming down from Canada, where gas has dropped from $1.39 litre to $1.08 this morning ( over the past 3 weeks ) Wendy

Big discrepancy between gas $2.90 and diesel $3.80 here is Des Moines IA today.

The northwest isn't that kind yet.  Cheapest we paid on trip up to WA state and back, was 2 days ago in Lake Havasu city at 3.679 for diesel and that was a cash price.  Supposed to have saved $.16/gal.  ????

Daisy

Anyone heading for the FMCA rally in Farmington NM, gas is $3.459 so you might want to fill up elsewhere before you get here. Of course, for those of us in the 4 Corners area, $3.459 is a great price.

Wendy
Farmington NM

Price here in N.W. Detroit (7 and telegraph, 7 and grand river) just fell below 3.00 over night.. It's been making like a rock lately dropping over a dollar in under a month (Can one say we been gouged)

Plus the station at Grand River and 7 mile (A Shell) is layed out in a very RV-Friendly manner  The outer set of pumps you make a partial right off N.W. bound Grand river and if you fill up on the Passenger side you go past the outter most pumps and to pull out you make another partial right onto 7 mile back to Telegraph and you are done.  No hard turns
if you fill up on the driver's side the 1st turns are still a bit tighter, However only a little bit.

Very RV friendly

Hi all, thought I'd chime in too.
AAA.com is reporting from $3.50 to $3.90 for regular Chattanooga, TN area.

Gas is becoming easier to find in the metro Atlanta area.  Regular is down to $3.429 today.

Steve

Here's a shocker for you, In palmdale/Lancaster today the price is down to $3.39 at a dozen different stations,

IN CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom