Looking at 2007 new leftover Damon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds like a good price on the unit but I am not familiar with damon any rersponse wood be great.

hot tub guy said:
Hi can anyone advise me?

Welcome. Tough to answer your question without knowing what advice you need. I see you posted this question, and hopefully folks will respond to that.

I am looking at and 07 damon astoria left over new still has warranty 866 miles it is the cheapest I have found but not familiar with damon is it a good coach how well are they built it has the pacific upgrade package and full body paint I can buy it for 89250.00 it also has a 300 cummins in it is this a good buy are they worth the money or a they junk ?

Welcome to the RV Forum and thanks for joining us.  Please look around, ask questions, check out the library, and join in on any of the on going discussions.

You can run new/used RV prices at www.Nadaguides.com to see how that asking price compares.  The current economy is affecting the RV market as much as anything else, so Low Retail is the most you should pay... and many prices are below that.  I personally would be more than happy with a Damon - in fact, I have a Thor and Thor Industries is the parent manufacturer of Damon along with many other RV brands.  But many RV veterans here will say Damon is an entry-level brand and may not be as high quality as some other units.  However you'll pay a lot more for those units too.  It's all about how you plan to use the RV... weekends/vacation, full-timing, part-timing, etc.  That will determine whether you really need to spend big bucks.

We have a happy Damon owner here (John from Detroit) and I'm sure he will respond.

Which Damon model are you looking at?

Please realize that the motorhome is two years old now (the 09's are out) and has depreciated two years worth even though it has never been used. Treat it like a used model in excellent condition in your price negotiations. Check the used value in www.nadaguides.com too.

Back
Top Bottom