Duo-Therm Thermostate not working!!! Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yaadk

I do not get this.
My Thermostat will not come on.
I have a 5 button Duo-Therm 3106463.007
I worked fine yesterday.
I went last night to fill up then came down here tonight to cool the bus off before I leave in the morning and the dang thermostat will not come on.
I Checked and reset my breakers and checked the fuses. Any suggestions? I have a long hot weekend ahead of me.
I can not even find a website for duo-therm to find me a dealer that might stock it along my route tomorrow.
any help would be awesome.

I am traveling from Birmingham, AL to Jackson, MS if anybody knows of a place that might have this.

I'm not familiar with that particular make/model of thermostat, but they're all hooked up the same way.  Pull the cover off and check the connections (4 wires I believe), to see if they're all in place.  That's the only reason (other than something fried internally) that I can think would cause the thermostat to have no power at all.  Everything else in the coach works?

everything else works fine. going to check the roof unit this morning.

Try a system reset as follows:

System Reset of the Duo-Therm Comfort Control Center.

-Turn the ON/FF switch to OFF.

-Simultaneously depress and hold the MODE and ZONE push-buttons while turning the ON/OFF switch to ON.

The letters ?FF? should appear in the LCD display until the MODE and ZONE push-buttons are released.

(On some units the ?FF? appears instantly, on other units it might take a few seconds (up to 15) to appear. 

Continue holding the MODE and ZONE push-buttons until it appears).

Thanks for all the help.
I found a blown fuse under the roof top. That was all it is simple. I checked the fuse wit my meter but checked good. for some reason I though I need to pull it and look at it with my eyes and that was what it was.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom