Marathon introduces quad slides

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
When we visited the Marathon Prevost bus conversion factory in Coburg, OR and toured various models, one of Chris' complaints was the lack of slideouts in the living area. MSRP was $1.6M, so I breathed a huge sigh of relief when Chris complained. But I snapped this shot for the archives before walking across the street to the Monaco factory.

A couple of days ago I received an email from Marathon introducing their new quad slide SL-II coach. Attached to the email were a spec sheet and photos, but I'll ask if it's OK to post them. I didn't ask the price, but thought I might ask folks here to take up a collection  ???

Attachments

• Marathon.jpg
    Marathon.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 238
You're going to need a much bigger donate button.

We have 15,000 members @ $100/each and you've got a new Marathon.  We can take turns using it :)

That will work. Each person gets to use it 1/15000th of the time.

That works out to 35 minutes per user per year. Works for me, if delivered on my door step. full of fuel and insurance paid for.   ::)

carson FL

Tom, if you hurry and get a mortgage on that beauty and then default soon afterward, maybe the goverment's Rescue Package will bail you out.  That would work wouldn't it?

Take it out for a test drive and then toss the salesman out the door and keep going. With all the Class As on the highway it would take them weeks to find you.

Rolf,  I like your idea:

rsalhus said:
Tom, if you hurry and get a mortgage on that beauty and then default soon afterward, maybe the goverment's Rescue Package will bail you out.  That would work wouldn't it?

Tim and I were just saying that we should have gotten a mortgage on our new house instead of paying cash.  We could have cashed in on all this "bail-out...Rescue package" stuff going on.  Revaluating the house at a reduced market rate would have saved us some $$$.  I'm kidding...just kidding.

Marsha~

Marsha/CA said:
Rolf,  I like your idea:

Tim and I were just saying that we should have gotten a mortgage on our new house instead of paying cash.  We could have cashed in on all this "bail-out...Rescue package" stuff going on.  Revaluating the house at a reduced market rate would have saved us some $$$.  I'm kidding...just kidding.

Marsha~

Marsha:

You are but you know how many can hardly wait. (They probably are already out there getting their new "appraisals") ??? ??? ???

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom