EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: 2 Mid-size cruisers in front part of Outback Toy Hauler???  (Read 4429 times)

1boltzfan

• ---
2 Mid-size cruisers in front part of Outback Toy Hauler???
« on: October 31, 2008, 10:44:31 PM »
Hello,

First time poster.  I tried to search a few times over the last week, but could not find the answer.  I have read that people with Harley's have a hard time getting even one bike into the Outback toy hauler with its garage in the front and ramp on the side of the trailer.  I have 2 motorcycles.  1 Suzuki C50T 805 cc, and 1 Honda Shadow 600 CC.  I would really like it if both would fit in the outback's garage, but I haven't been able to hear anyone say it would work.  I also have not been able to find the specific measurements of the garage part of the Outback.  Any and all help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Scott

Gary RV_Wizard

• Forum Staff
  • ---
  • RVer Emeritus
Re: 2 Mid-size cruisers in front part of Outback Toy Hauler???
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 08:44:13 AM »
Welcome to RV Forum, Scott.  Hopefully there is an Outback owner here who can shed some light on this.
Gary
--------------
Gary Brinck
Summers: Black Mountain, NC
Home: Ocala National Forest, FL

Jim Dick

• Forum Staff
  • ---
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 12:33:23 PM »
Hi Scott,

I Googled Outback Toy Haulers and found several links. This one does show a front loading trailer. http://keystone-outback.com/?page=floorplans It appears it would be a tight fit but might be doable with the smaller bikes. The ramp is 56" wide.

That C50T is a great machine. I have the '06. I have to carry mine in the back of the pickup since we live in a Class A. Just turned 18,000 on it and I bought it in '07! It is certainly more maneuverable in such a situation than a big Harley.
Jim

Titusville, Florida
U.S. Navy Veteran
2000 American Dream 40' DP
2012 GMC Terrain
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50T Motorcycle
http://photo.net/photos/jimdick

1boltzfan

• ---
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 05:22:57 PM »
Thanks guys, but I stopped by a local dealer today only to find the outback's cannot fit 2 bikes in the front garage area.  Well, maybe 2 small dirt bikes, but not 800 and 600cc cruisers.  If it did, it would be the perfiect trailer for me.

Jim , I noticed from your sig you have a Boulevard C50T.  I have the exact same bike and love it.  Just put 140 miles on it today.  I not used to being able to ride in MO in a t-shirt on Nov. 1st.

Anyway, my search for the as close to perfect as I can get RV continues.

Scott

Jim Dick

• Forum Staff
  • ---
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 06:48:38 AM »
Scott,

There are lots of toy haulers out there. Hope you find one that works for you.

Yes, the C50T price and performance is hard to beat. I can't wait to get back to FL on Tuesday, or Wednesday, to ride again!! ;D
Jim

Titusville, Florida
U.S. Navy Veteran
2000 American Dream 40' DP
2012 GMC Terrain
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50T Motorcycle
http://photo.net/photos/jimdick

Hosted by Over The Network