2 Mid-size cruisers in front part of Outback Toy Hauler???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1boltzfan

Hello,

First time poster.  I tried to search a few times over the last week, but could not find the answer.  I have read that people with Harley's have a hard time getting even one bike into the Outback toy hauler with its garage in the front and ramp on the side of the trailer.  I have 2 motorcycles.  1 Suzuki C50T 805 cc, and 1 Honda Shadow 600 CC.  I would really like it if both would fit in the outback's garage, but I haven't been able to hear anyone say it would work.  I also have not been able to find the specific measurements of the garage part of the Outback.  Any and all help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Scott

Hi Scott,

I Googled Outback Toy Haulers and found several links. This one does show a front loading trailer. http://keystone-outback.com/?page=floorplans It appears it would be a tight fit but might be doable with the smaller bikes. The ramp is 56" wide.

That C50T is a great machine. I have the '06. I have to carry mine in the back of the pickup since we live in a Class A. Just turned 18,000 on it and I bought it in '07! It is certainly more maneuverable in such a situation than a big Harley.

Thanks guys, but I stopped by a local dealer today only to find the outback's cannot fit 2 bikes in the front garage area.  Well, maybe 2 small dirt bikes, but not 800 and 600cc cruisers.  If it did, it would be the perfiect trailer for me.

Jim , I noticed from your sig you have a Boulevard C50T.  I have the exact same bike and love it.  Just put 140 miles on it today.  I not used to being able to ride in MO in a t-shirt on Nov. 1st.

Anyway, my search for the as close to perfect as I can get RV continues.

Scott

Scott,

There are lots of toy haulers out there. Hope you find one that works for you.

Yes, the C50T price and performance is hard to beat. I can't wait to get back to FL on Tuesday, or Wednesday, to ride again!! ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom