FULL TIME RV INSURANCE in UK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chrisandtina

Hello members today i phoned 5 insurance companys (MOTORHOME DIRECT, TOWERGATE, WHITTLESEY, COMFORT,INSURANCE CHOICE) all of these companys phoned me back and refused to insure me because i am a full timer, i have just found out these above companys are brokers for the underwriters TOWERGATE BAKERS. Can any members tell me of any insurance companys insure full timers.

Here's a list of insurance brokers, many of whom sell full timers insurance.

Hi

Unfortunately, there are still NO insurance companies providing Full-Time cover in the UK.

We (the RVOA) are trying to get this issue resolved but it seems full-timers are thrown into the same group as Gypsies; so you will understand the problem.

As soon as we know anything, we will post an update.

Paul

We (the RVOA) are trying to get this issue resolved but it seems full-timers are thrown into the same group as Gypsies; so you will understand the problem.

Do you mean they stone them out of the villages?!   Ain't that hard on the paint job?  ;D

In regard to the above posts, Comfort Insurance are not underwritten by Towergate Bakers we are underwritten by the Norwich Union. We are able to provide insurance cover for full timers.

This may be a silly question but I wonder if an American insurance company who insures American full timers in the USA would insure full timers in the UK.

Now before anyone laughs remember when you holiday in the USA or Europe its insurance in your home country that covers you for claims that may originate in a foreign country??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom