Happy Trails Get-together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DonJordan

Moderator Emeritus
Ned & Lorna,

Sorry, but we won't be able to attend the get-together this week-end as we will be going to San Diego to watch our grand-daughter play in a basketball tournament.

Well, I guess we know where we stand :)  Have a good time at the game.

Ned,

I am sorry that Sheila and I most likely won't be able to attend. I will probably be working and I Sheila has been working with me most days recently and for the forseeable future. We are in a mad rush to get ready to move the company in April. I need to get this done so I (and Sheila) can go to Moab!

Ken

Ken,

Well, you know where we are, and I'm sure some of us will still be around when you get home.

Ned/Lorna,

Do you have a list of attendees for the HT party?  How much food do I need to bring? ???

Phil

Phil

We have 18 people coming as of right now.  I will give you a call regarding the food.

Lorna

Sounds like it's going to be a great gathering Lorna. Hope it doesn't rain or Russ will have a coach full of people  :D

Any chance you could twist someone's arm to snap a couple of photos?

Thanks

Tom,

Not to worry, Russ has a full roof over his lot.  The forecast through the weekend is for more severe clear.

Saw the ISS go over last night, and should see it again tonight in about 40 minutes.

Just got back from Russ's and we saw the full passage of the ISS tonight.  Probably our last sighting for some time, unfortunately.  On the bright side, lots of stars out now that the air has cleared here in AZ.

What's ISS? Do Condi Rice''s folks know about this?

Back
Top Bottom