From Trees To These - Decatur, IN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary RV_Wizard

Site Team
Greg Mies at From Trees To These is an excellent cabinet maker and coach remodeler in Decatur, Indiana. He is located near the American Coach factory (as well as Fleetwood's other diesel brands) and does a lot of custom work for American Coach owners. His labor and materials prices are moderate and he works fast, keeping the total price quite  reasonable.

Greg has done some work for me and we have been very pleased with both quality and price.

From Trees To These

When we were looking for someone to do our dashboard remodel this fall, I sent several emails to From Trees to These and never got a reply.  Just now, I tried their web site and got a server error.  Does anyone know if they are still in business?

I have heard nothing but good reports in the past about their work, so it would be a shame if they were no longer around.

Ned said:
When we were looking for someone to do our dashboard remodel this fall, I sent several emails to From Trees to These and never got a reply.  Just now, I tried their web site and got a server error.  Does anyone know if they are still in business?

I have heard nothing but good reports in the past about their work, so it would be a shame if they were no longer around.

I have heard si,ilar comments regarding From Trees to These and I did try to contact them with no response so based on what I had heard I just scratched them off the possible list. 

Had excellent service from Davis Cabnets in Junction City so thay get my recommendation.

They are in business - I spoke to Greg a couple weeks ago and he was a vendor at an American Coach rally in Tucson last week. He is doing cherry wood trim surrounds for our a/c air intakes right now.

Greg is a woodworker rather than a geek - he doesn't do email. If you want something from him, use the phone.

If he doesn't answer email, then he shouldn't publish an email address.  Ignoring any potential customer inquiry gives a very bad impression, even if he does excellent work.  he may very well have missed out on our job because of this.

I did try the phone first and got no better response than I did when I sent an email after he never called back.  He might do good work but from my own experience and what I have heard from others it iappears apparent he doesn't want much work. 

Yeah, he is not the greatest businessman in the world. Or even the county.  :D  On the other hand, he has all the work he can handle just from word of mouth advertising by happy American Coach owners.

Back
Top Bottom