EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products PO Box Zone
Over The Network Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: San Carlos RV Park  (Read 1611 times)

JoAnn

• ---
San Carlos RV Park
« on: November 20, 2008, 09:00:33 PM »
Just wondering if anyone has stayed at San Carlos RV Park, Ft. Myers Beach, Fl., if so what can you tell me about it?

Thanks,
JoAnn
The worst day on vacation is better than a day at work

BruceinFL

• ---
Re: San Carlos RV Park
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 07:17:27 PM »
Drove by but didn't stay there. Looked a little tight to me. There are reviews of it here: Reviews Scroll down the page to San Carlos.
Bruce A.
2004 Alpenlite Valhalla 29RK 5W
2005 Ford F-350 SRW 6.0L

JoAnn

• ---
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 07:57:00 AM »
Thanks Bruce!   We reserved there for  Jan.2009, now I'm rethinking.  I would love to stay at Red Coconut, but that sounded very congested/tight.  Hubby doesn't do "tight" well.......  So now I'm rethinking.  We would like to be close to the beach and have never stayed on the west coast of Florida, so haven't a clue.  Normally we do 10 days in Boyd's in Key West, in Feb. But this year our daughter is pregnant and due in March, so we are going early and figured FM would be several hours less driving time.  .  I'm considering calling Boyd's to see if they have any openings in Jan.  We mainly want a nice place near or on the water.  Any suggestions appreciated.  Thank you!

JoAnn

BruceinFL

• ---
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 01:09:22 PM »
Well, personally I'm not a big fan of any of the FL west coast campgrounds during snowbird season. They're all too crowded and overpriced and the closer they get to the Gulf, the more crowded and expensive they get. Once we get back from our leaf peeping trip we usually park the RV until the snowbirds start leaving.
Bruce A.
2004 Alpenlite Valhalla 29RK 5W
2005 Ford F-350 SRW 6.0L

JoAnn

• ---
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2008, 06:27:17 PM »
LOL well, being from NY, leaving the cold and snow behind, I will be happy to put up with the crowd and the prices for a few days.  I just can't decide what to do this year. 
JoAnn

Hosted by Over The Network