San Carlos RV Park

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoAnn

Just wondering if anyone has stayed at San Carlos RV Park, Ft. Myers Beach, Fl., if so what can you tell me about it?

Thanks,
JoAnn

Drove by but didn't stay there. Looked a little tight to me. There are reviews of it here: Reviews Scroll down the page to San Carlos.

Thanks Bruce!  We reserved there for  Jan.2009, now I'm rethinking.  I would love to stay at Red Coconut, but that sounded very congested/tight.  Hubby doesn't do "tight" well.......  So now I'm rethinking.  We would like to be close to the beach and have never stayed on the west coast of Florida, so haven't a clue.  Normally we do 10 days in Boyd's in Key West, in Feb. But this year our daughter is pregnant and due in March, so we are going early and figured FM would be several hours less driving time.  .  I'm considering calling Boyd's to see if they have any openings in Jan.  We mainly want a nice place near or on the water.  Any suggestions appreciated.  Thank you!

JoAnn

Well, personally I'm not a big fan of any of the FL west coast campgrounds during snowbird season. They're all too crowded and overpriced and the closer they get to the Gulf, the more crowded and expensive they get. Once we get back from our leaf peeping trip we usually park the RV until the snowbirds start leaving.

LOL well, being from NY, leaving the cold and snow behind, I will be happy to put up with the crowd and the prices for a few days.  I just can't decide what to do this year. 
JoAnn

Back
Top Bottom