Welcome back George

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For Don,

Thanks.  It's great to hear from you again.  It's been a long time since we've chatted -- the fault of which is mostly mine.

Hi Ron,

I'm delighted to hear from you again.  We're doing well, all things considered.  Thank you for asking.  Earlier this year we took a 6,000 mile, 100-day trip from our home in San Diego to the Everglades, saw the Discovery launch to the ISS in May and a bunch of other sights along the way, including a visit with our older son in Pensacola, FL.  Right now we're in the Palm Springs area for our traditional Thanksgiving visit with our youngest son and one of our three granddaughters.

Hope you and yours are doing at least as well.

WELCOME BACK, GEORGE!

I'm so glad you decided to give the new format a try.  We've really missed you!

Margi

Jim Dick said:
Hi George,

It's really good to see you back here on the forum! You've been missed a lot!

Hi Jim,

Thanks a bunch.  It's always nice to hear from one of the best of best friends!  Still quite disappointed  we didn't get to cross paths last May when I was in your area for the shuttle Discovery's launch.  Wish I had an idea of when we might be back in that area.  If those plans start to develop you'll be one of the first to know.

Say "Hi" to Pat for me.

James Godward said:
Good to see you on the Forum, it has been a long time.

Welcome back my friend,

Hi Jim,

It certainly has been a long time, especially since we enjoyed a lunch together.  Maybe someday....  If the Gas God remains generous we'd love to make a trip to your neck of the woods, and points around it.  If that ever comes to pass I'll let you know.

Hope you're staying healthy as possible!

Hi George,

We thought we would make it to SD last winter but our Marine GS bought his family to Protland OR prior to his tour in Iraq so we visited them there.  Now he is stationed at Pendleton and we are not heading south this year so it will be a while longer before lunch unless you make it to MT.  We have a long driveway with electric and water so please stop by if you come this way.  I may even have a separate pad by then but I have been thinking that way for years.  I guess I need a "ROUNTOIT"!

George, I'll reply here instead of taking the other topic further off topic.  However you're here, we're glad you came back.  What are you using to read the RSS feed?

Ron said:
If you do get to Montana you are always welcome at Sam's Camp too George.

Hi Ron,

Thanks for extending the welcome mat.  I will certainly keep that in mind if/when we are able to make the trip.

Ron said:
Check your Email Jim for your personal Round Tuit.

Hi Ron,

Interestingly, in the early '90s when Jean and I began RVing following my retirement from the Navy we were up in the California Redwoods where we visited a gift shop.  Came out of there with a 'genuine' Round Tuit.  Made of redwood, about two inches in diameter, complete with an appropriate identification decal and a keychain attached.  Have no idea where it is now but if I ever find it I'll post a photo of it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom