Welcome to the Winnebago board! Please read

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Canfield

Site Team
Note:  Please introduce yourself in in this board and tell us a little about yourself.  I'm going to lock this thread so everybody can have the benefit of you saying hi in the "Introduce yourself" board!

Hi - glad you stopped by!

This board is for owners, would-be owners of any Winnebago Industries product - Winnebago, Itasca, ERA, etc., or anybodyWe don't care what you own, or if you own - please feel welcome in the Winnebago board!

Just a few conventions to follow here:

Be nice, no running with scissors, no advertising, no politics, criticize ideas and not people, etc.  If you have to stop and think if something is inappropriate, it probably is  ;)  Naturally being good citizens of our rvforum family, we also play by their rules.

When posting to this board, please keep the subject matter limited to Winnebago-specific topics.  For a couple of examples:  questions about a generic microwave or cooktop should NOT be posted here.  Problems with a Norcold fridge on a slide probably DOES belong here since there are some unique issues with Winnie-designed venting.  Topics about your Evolution chassis probably DO belong here unless it is a generic tire issue.

If the topic shouldn't belong in the Winnie forum, I'll try to contact you before I move the thread. Don't worry, we'll figure it out.  Feel free to email me if you need to discuss something privately:  [email protected]

I encourage you to edit your profile by clicking on the "Profile" button at the top of the page and including your rig details in your "signature" - it makes it easier for everybody to know what you drive.  We are a friendly bunch here, so please consider adding your name somewhere in your signature.  I think it's more personable to address a Rick or Martha than a DarthVader0227.

We're glad you're here!  Thanks for joining a new virtual family with us  ;D

===================================================
Here is a welcome from Tom, provider of good things, and big kahuna:

"I'll add my welcome to Winnebago owners who have recently arrived here. I realize that this forum format is somewhat different from what you may have been used to, and that it will take a little time to become familiar with the new surroundings. We have a few things that might help you find your way around:

Forum Help.

Using the forum efficiently.

When all else fails, feel free to ask on the forum navigation board, and one of the staff will be pleased to help. Don't be shy, since every one of us was new to this software at a point in time. Some of us, myself included, are still learning to find our way around.

In case you missed it, we have a Search Button in the toolbar above."

12/26/09  Edit:  minor terminology tweaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom