More photo albums added

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Thanks to Joel Myers digging in his archives, we've added several albums to the RV Forum photo gallery (click the Photos button above to view). The new albums are:

• Centermost rally
  • SE Fall 1998 rally
  • SE Spring 2001 rally
  • SE Fall 2001 rally
  • Mass rally
  • Miscellaneous

I have a few more photos to add. Meanwhile, I need some help with names, dates and locations:

If anyone recognizes someone in any of the photos, please identify the album and photo in your response.

In order to give due attribution to the original photographers, if you recognize one or more of your photos, or you know the photographer, please identify the album and photo(s) in your response.

Does anyone know the date of the Centermost rally? Please confirm that this rally was held in Estes Park, CO.

Anyone know the date and location of the Mass rally?

I'm guessing at the locations of the photos in the Miscellaneous album.

If you have photos of prior RV Forum events to contribute to the gallery, please email them to me.

Enjoy.

Tom said:
Thanks to Joel Myers digging in his archives, we've added several albums to the RV Forum photo gallery (click the Photos button above to view). The new albums are:

• Centermost rally
  • SE Fall 1998 rally
  • SE Spring 2001 rally
  • SE Fall 2001 rally
  • Mass rally
  • Miscellaneous

I have a few more photos to add. Meanwhile, I need some help with some names, dates and locations:

Tom,

In the miscellaneous file number 16 of 21 is actually John & Judy Maguire, not Jerry & Ardra Fitz. I'm  not sure but it looks like a photo I took. Will have to check my files. :)

If anyone recognizes someone in any of the photos, please identify the album and photo in your response.

In order to give due attribution to the original photographers, if you recognize one or more of your photos, or you know the photographer, please identify the album and photo(s) in your response.

Does anyone know the date of the Centermost rally? Please confirm that this rally was held in Estes Park, CO.

Anyone know the date and location of the Mass rally?

If you have photos of prior RV Forum events to contribute to the gallery, please email them to me.

Enjoy.

Tom said:

I believe the photo identified as Jerry and Ardra Fitzgerald is actually John and Judy Maquire.

I don't recall the dates but all the Centermost Rallys were held at Estes Park, CO.

Jim/Ron,

I've been staring at that photo disbelieving that the Fitzgeralds have changed that much, but that's what the original file name says.

Tom,

I need to check my files but I know that's John & Judy. :) I forgot wherer it was taken but it was out west.

Thanks Ron. I already changed it based on your & Jim's prior comments.

We weren't at the first Centermost rally, but the second was 8/7-8/14/1998 according to my records.  It was at the Blue Arrow Campground in Estes Park, CO, as was the first.  I believe I gave you our photos from that rally, but if not, let me know and I'll get them to you.

I also have photos from the rally at Ruidoso preceding the FMCA convention in Las Cruces in 1998.

Miscellaneous
Photo 1 is Ann and Jim Dorough, I believe.
Photo 5 looks like Lou, Sarah, and Bob M.
Photo 8 is Barbara and Frank Barbera and Jim Dick.

Thanks Ned. In some cases, I could pick out 2 from 3 in the same photo, but not the third. I don't recall receiving photos from the 1998 Centermost or Ruidoso rallies. If I did, I have no idea where they might be. Please email when it's convenient; A .zip  file is fine if that's better for you.

Anyone have a copy of the group photo from the Plymouth rally? I believe Bob Zambenini took the photo, but it seems to be buried among his boxes  of print photos.

I'll put those together today and get them to you.

Some more ID's for the Plymouth 1995 Rally:

Photo 1/9 is Frank Barbera, unknown lady, Harlan Smith, Gordy Clark, Daisy Thomas

Photo 6/19 in foreground:  Frankie Hanna, Don Jordan, Betty Jordan and in background, CJ Allan and John Wilson

Photo 9/19 is Margi Binninger, Jan and Jean Hart

Photo 10/19 is John Wilson, Dee and Larry Reed

For the Centermost Rally:

Photo 9/21 is Peter and Colette Cashmore

A note for Photo 19/21 - Terry and Betty are cutting a cake to celebrate their wedding on July 4th, just prior to attending the rally.

For the Quartzsite 2005 Rally:

Photo 1/15 is Jim Godward and George Van Luchene

Margi

One more ---

In random shots, photo 6/514 is Coleen Clark with Ron and Sam Ruward at the Centermost Rally.

Margi

Thanks all. Some of those I should have known. Keep 'em coming.

I've made the changes so far, including moving one photo from Miscellaneous to Centermost. If you see any others in Miscellaneous that belong elsewhere, please let me know.

Anyone know the year of that Centermost rally?

TIA.

I'm confused Ned, but it doesn't take much to confuse me  :(  I thought the first Centermost rally was prior to the 1995 Plymouth rally  ???

The first one I know about was 1997, but there may have been one or more before.

The 1998 Centermost and Ruidoso photos can be downloaded from here.  Anyone is welcome to download them.

Back
Top Bottom