Photos of members' rigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Bojangles said:
Very nice rig...... something I could enjoy. See ya on down the road.... have fun.
Thanks Jim, we enjoy it. Every year there's a bit more modifications to do to make it a bit more comfy.  It's said to be able to sleep 5, might be true if you don't mind being packed like sardines. We find it's just about right for two of us and the puppy, on second thought the puppy is a lot bigger now she might not be as comfortable as her last trip  ;D

Cheers
Willis

Click the Resources button above and select Forum navigation tips.

Dave & Wanda Wilson's toy hauler ( carries 2007 HD Street Glide) and new truck at home in South Whitley, Indiana

Attachments

• mar 2009 004.JPG
    mar 2009 004.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 271
Ken and Sheila's third motorhome - Smokey 3.
Photo taken at DeMartini RV sales, Grass Valley, CA

Attachments

• DSCF0067.JPG
    DSCF0067.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 363
Congratulations Ken and Sheila. Smokey 3 has taken its rightful place in our album of member RVs (click the Photos button above).

Thanks Tom,

I can honestly say that dealing with Tim DeMartini (and his whole crew including service) has been a pleasure.

Good deal, good people. DeMartini RV sales, Grass Valley, CA

Ken

Ken and Shiela,

Nice looking chariot you got.  Looking forward to seeing it in person.  Congrats and hope you really enjoy it.

ArdraF

Nice looking home.  Congratulations.  Looking forward to seeing it and you.

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous rig.  Can you share some interior shots? 

Did Ken really retire, finally?  (I'll believe it when I finally see evidence on my door step.  :D

Speaking of doorsteps ... Tom and I hope your retirement travels will take you to our neck of the west coast.  We would love to see you again.  Tom, especially, would enjoy a good dose of Sheila's extra-special compliments.  (You bad girl!  :D)

Margi

Thanks to all, I post more when we get settled (not in this tread).

Margi, Sheila has retired, I have arranged to work part of the year from the road. We plan on stopping at Sutherlin this summer.

ken

Here is our 2003 Winnebago 34' Brave at Rainy Pass in Washington State.

Attachments

• Winnie.jpg
    Winnie.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 251
Hit "Reply"  Under the block where you type your reply and to the left you'll see "Additional Options" Click that and you'll get your photo attachment options.

Wendy

Here's a picture of our '00 Southwind 34N and Grand Vitara at a campground in Branson, MO this past weekend.

Attachments

• Our rig.jpg
    Our rig.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 265
The "Last of the Chieftains".  My 2004 Winnebago Chieftain on the northwest side of Lake Tahoe, CA.
-Bill

Attachments

• 100_1808 Small.JPG
    100_1808 Small.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 340
Our 2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J loaded on our last camping & ATVing trip.
4 ATVs
2 Dogs, Golden Retriever & Wire Fox Terrier
2 Boys
1 Wife, original model

Attachments

• y_guys_sightseer.jpg
    y_guys_sightseer.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 234
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics