Photos of members' rigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.  I was really surprised that the park was nearly empty being that it was a beautiful weekend in the 60's.  I think some people may have decided not to go camping because it was opening season for deer hunting.  This park property adjoins the state land management property where considerable hunting takes place.  We went canoeing the next morning on the lake and heard a lot of shotguns.

My 2009 Roadtrek SS Agile at Assateague National Seashore about a week ago.
I call it the adult version of a VW camper bus I had many, many years ago.
Love the size, and the 20-22 mpg.

Dan

Attachments

• DSCN0216.jpg
    DSCN0216.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 163
  • DSCN0218.jpg
    DSCN0218.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 249
  • DSCN0230.jpg
    DSCN0230.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 159
Here is our prior TT at the Watkins Glen KOA in 2008 and our new one in Old Forge Camping Resort this summer.

Attachments

• Site - Watkins Glen 2008.jpg
    Site - Watkins Glen 2008.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 190
  • Site - Old Forge 2009.jpg
    Site - Old Forge 2009.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 171
clarkgriswold said:
Looks like two new ones!  :D

:D The Wilderness was a 2000 and actually in pretty good shape overall - faded decals and the like but looked good from the outside. Unfortunately it had a water leak that could not be traced for over 2 years. The water ended up rotting the bathroom walls and floor and I finally just got sick of making repairs. I sold it to a carpenter looking for a remodeling project so it worked out for both of us.

Attached is our "camping transition" while the kids grew up.
1988 Layton 16 ft trailer. Perfect with toddlers.
1972 11.5ft. Holiday Rambler Truck Camper. Mint condition, it was my Father's camper. Kids outgrew the dinette pretty fast and had to sleep in a tent.
1990 27 ft. Jamboree. Our current rig, perfect for our family with teenagers who are active in sports!

Attachments

• 011_14A.JPG
    011_14A.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 169
  • camper.jpg
    camper.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 161
  • 359077741.jpg
    359077741.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 195
Time for me to get off my duff and get stuff in the photo gallery.

Ken & Sheila said:
Here is our coach at Gooseneck State Park, UT

been there; its like a big parking lot, had a flat tire, road service drove 60 mile to change it. Temperature was 110
[edit]Fixed quote.[/edit]

AJHales said:
Tom here is our Gulfstream in Lucksall http://www.lucksallpark.co.uk/lucksall.php?height=1050&width=1680

It's between Ross on Wye and Hereford on the Welsh border.

These welsh roads are a lot of fun, although Tanya doesn't enjoy being in the suicide seat when a large lorry comes from the other direction  ::)

Andy

Heh Andy saw you photo would you believe we live only 10 miles from that campsite what a small world :)

Here I am sitting at home looking at all of these terrific pictures taken at Rally's or people's rigs. I am a non fulltimer just looking at What and where I hope to be one day after I retire. I love the pictures and really wish their were more. Keep them coming and don't hesitate to post pics from your journeys. MORE MORE MORE!

Here is our TT  at Lassen Volcano.........

Rich and Stefanie

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mEzX8wqcPxQ/SuJsuX_gr0I/AAAAAAAAADQ/3xITnFU6RQg/s1600-h/ToyotaandRV.JPG

Tom,

Already have a photo posted of our toy hauler. Please replace photo labeled " Dave and Wanda Wilson toy hauler at their home in South Whitley, Indiana "  with "Dave & Wanda Wilson's Endeavor in hometown South Whitley, Indiana."  Traded rig for MH last fall.
Thanks, really like the forum.

Attachments

• Bus 005.JPG
    Bus 005.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 186
Got it, thanks. You get two photos in the album, one for each rig.

Here's a photo from last summer taken at Palo Dura State Park near Amarillo, TX.
http://www.clarksons.org/camper.htm

I haven't quite figured out some thins here yet so just click on the link

Winter in Grants Pass

Attachments

• Winter In Grants Pass - Copy.jpg
    Winter In Grants Pass - Copy.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 210
Rvn4fun, Peggy and Neil, wintering in Texas

Attachments

• mini-DSC02847.JPG
    mini-DSC02847.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 179
Here's a pic of our 96 Damon UltraSport. This old girl isn't much, but she's our first coach and we absolutely love her. I really can't see us ever not having a MH again. Since we purchased her a year ago we've put around 3,000 miles on her.. Making several trips up to Fayetteville, AR for Razorback games as well as Little Rock, AR and Memphis, TN. We're planning on trips to Athens, GA and Auburn, AL this coming football season. After her current renovations are complete, we're heading up to Fayetteville for a few baseball weekends.

BTW.. the purple stripes are about to be removed.. undercarriage will be repainted as well.. that purple HAS to go.. :)

Attachments

• wagon_camping.jpg
    wagon_camping.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 191
  • wagon_tailgating.jpg
    wagon_tailgating.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 144
Here is a shot of me and my "new" 1985 Tiffin Allegro.

Attachments

• Allegro 00.jpg
    Allegro 00.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 185
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom