Photos of members' rigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see if this works.
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm53/RFedeli/Maine%202010/100_7026.jpg

2007 Expedition and our new 2011 Tracer 3000BHS

Fullabunk said:
2011 Jayco Eagle, TV 2003 Ford Excursion.  Rod and Pat in N. New Mexico after coming down from Raton Pass, August 2010

What a beautiful setup Rod and Pat!  My old F-250 was that color, and I really loved it.  I love the color of my truck now, but still kinda miss that truck. 

Thanks edjunior.  Over the years we have pulled numerous TT while the kids were growing up.  Later, my wife and I graduated to a 38' American Eagle that we traveled all over the US in.  For some reason we got away from camping, sold the MH and now, ten years later, have regressed back to a trailer and love it.  We will take our second trip next Sunday to Palo Duro Canyon.  The Ford Excursion with its V10 is a great tow vehicle.  The Ford and the TT weigh about the same, so it makes a good combination.

Here is our new one.  Brought it home July 31, been out once and loving every minute!  Headed out again Labor Day weekend for more fun time with the family!

Attachments

• IMG00003-20100731-1536.jpg
    IMG00003-20100731-1536.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 197
So many photos of great looking rigs. I am finally on page 8 with 7 more pages to go! Awesome guys! Thanks for sharing.

I know it's kind of small compared to the rest of you.

Cyndi

Attachments

• campertundra (300x201) (2).jpg
    campertundra (300x201) (2).jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 184
Please add our rig to the gallery.

Dick & Marilee's 1999 National Tradewinds just after the full body paint job.

Thanks

Attachments

• After2 (Small).jpg
    After2 (Small).jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 154
sadiebug said:

Cyndi

No such thing as a small unit, or a big unit.  If it fits you, then it is the perfect unit.  Not to big, not to small.  Our first 5th wheel was a 1977 or 78 Country Squire 22 foot 5th wheel.  Enjoy your unit. 

Like a Casita on steroids!  Nice unit, have fun.  Should have seen my first one, I could pull it down the street by hand.

Giving this a try... posting our latest.
Edit: Removed duplicate attachment.

Attachments

• newunit.jpg
    newunit.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 138
sadiebug said:

Cyndi

Wow!  Awesome... I must tell this story...  The name of your unit brings back some serious memories...  While in the Corps, we bought a buddy's Jeep, since it was capable, we went down to MWR at Pendleton and rented a "Scamp", it could not have been more than 12' long, loaded her up for a long weekend at Delmar Beach, wife and 2 year old wondering "why" we would leave the house in a small box and head down the hill.  Well, that was the start of our RV adventures, had a wonderful time!  That is until my 2yr old wandered next door while the grill was burning..... once the "fire" was out... where is the kid?  Long story short... the older couple next to us in a motor home were having the time of their life.... with our daughter going through their motor home cabinets playing with the pots' n pans'!!  We were hooked... seems lately we'd rather be camping than at home.  Sorry for the story.... just brought back some memories!

Here is ours. 

Tagline:  The Lyons Den.  2006 CrossRoads Bel Air.

Attachments

• Trailer2.jpg
    Trailer2.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 91
jje1960:

We went from a 13' Scamp to our 19' so that we could stay in it for extended periods of time which we did last summer.  We picked her up at the factory in April and lived in it until October.  Not many shower houses open in the winter in Wisconsin.

Here is our humble TT.  It is a 2003 Wildwood 25RSLT.  It has four bunks up front and a rear pullout that is a double bed.  This picture is at Jellystone Park at Daddy Joe's in Tabor City, NC.  A great, friendly place.

Attachments

• IMG_0783.jpg
    IMG_0783.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 108
I've been rather tardy in adding photos of folks' RVs to our photo gallery (click the Photos link above). One reason/excuse was the need to upgrade our photo albums software, which I finally got around to doing in the wee hours of last night. I'll try to get caught up with uploading photos over the remainder of the week.

Steve and Sandy's 2010 Fleetwood Discovery at Junction Texas

Attachments

• 2010 Discovery Junction TX.jpg
    2010 Discovery Junction TX.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 188
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom