Photos of members' rigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well here is ours, 1996 Fleetwood Wilderness, please don't feel intimidated  ;)
lol

Attachments

• DSC00325.jpg
    DSC00325.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 139
its called a 28',total length is 31',total length with motorhome is 67',and yes I have a few toys in there

Flasher said:
its called a 28',total length is 31',total length with motorhome is 67',and yes I have a few toys in there

Are you pulling that with a gas or DP?  If it's a gas, how does it do pulling the trailer?  Must be some weight there.  :)

Its gas.it does a good job on flat ground. When it comes to hills and headwind its a dog but it gets me there.I got spoiled with my last coach it was diesel but it bad a payment

WOW!  I have looked at every rig on this thread and there are some awesome rigs and some super places where you have camped!

We just bought our first RV, a Fleetwood Storm w/41K miles, 25' on her and the inside is beautiful and the body is in great shape but thinking about getting it re-stripped but most people say, just enjoy it the way it is. I just like nice! hehe

We will have our first outing over labor day weekend.

I have spent a LOT of time reading thread on this forum prior to buying and a lot after buying and thank you all for responding to my question.

Will take some picture this week.  8)

we had ours restipped by a local co,I was happy with the results,on ours it was about $65 a stripe

Thank you for this topic.

Here's a picture of our 2011 Montana 3455SA and 2007 Dodge 3500 Ram taken at one of our favorite campgrounds.  COE Thomson Causeway.

Attachments

• New camper setup.jpg
    New camper setup.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 148
Oh, by the way the picture I just uploaded, is not mine.  I saw it today at a RV show in San Diego. BEAUTIFUL! 34' (2009) It is the Challenger Platinum w/6,100 miles on it.

Just picked up this new 24' Element made by Evergreen.  Only had it a couple of weeks now and I'm still figuring out all the details, but it's definitely a keeper.

Chris

Attachments

• P8261840.jpg
    P8261840.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 156
Stingray102 said:
Just picked up this new 24' Element made by Evergreen.  Only had it a couple of weeks now and I'm still figuring out all the details, but it's definitely a keeper.

Chris

Dang...that's a pretty slick looking trailer!  I'll have to check out the innards.  Nice.

our new camping rig - a well maintained 1999 F350 CC DRW V10 and a 2008 Brookside 298fwbh. Replaces a Rockwood Roo hybrid.

Attachments

• rig1.jpg
    rig1.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 132
My wife's '93 Winnebago Brave 23' that she searched for on Craigslist then bought after we sold "her" 5th wheel because we couldn't tow the 5'er and boat too.  Just the right size for two on a week or so camping and fishing trip. 

Attachments

• Winne&Boat.jpg
    Winne&Boat.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 153
Our 2005 Adventurer 37B, DW and one of the boys at Caprock Canyon SP last Thanksgiving.

Attachments

• Nov 25 Caprock 1 (341)a.JPG
    Nov 25 Caprock 1 (341)a.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 186
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member