Photos of members' rigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorn, that looks just like the Bounder owned by Ed Juge, the late founder of this forum, and subsequently owned by Karl Kolbus, late staff member. I was only in that coach once, but it had a great floorplan.

Thanks Tom,
It is a great layout. thats why we picked this rig, we looked at 10 rigs before we took this one. has been lots of work to bring it back up to being
road ready and livable.
thanks Lorn

Here's a peek at my 87' Damon Ford Escaper at my very first destination Martin Dies Jr. Park in Texas~

Attachments

• RV.jpg
    RV.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 193
Tom,

Here's a good picture of our coach. No exotic locations in the back ground yet. Retiring this fall. Then we'll send a new one. In the meantime, we'll have fun driving under over passes with that light pole sticking out of the roof.  ;D

Stan and Becky

Attachments

• DSCF0269.JPG
    DSCF0269.JPG
    206.5 KB · Views: 172
[quote author=parttymer].... we'll have fun driving under over passes with that light pole sticking out of the roof[/quote]

It would also get some strange looks as you drive down the road  ;D

Here's a couple pics of our new motorhome on it's first trip home from Anchorage.  Also, one of the next weekend on it's first trip out playing.  (No I didn't tow the Nitrous, I pulled the sled trailer w/ all the 4-wheelers) 

Attachments

• IMG_0637.jpg
    IMG_0637.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0638.jpg
    IMG_0638.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0640.jpg
    IMG_0640.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0650.jpg
    IMG_0650.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 111
We just returned home from our first couple nights staying in the new MH at the Terrace Village RV Park in Grand Terrace, CA. We had to take the MH back to the dealership for some repairs before going on our 1st real vacation later this month to northern California. This was a small RV park where most of the residents were fulltimers and everyone was really friendly and they stopped by to help answer some of our questions and lend a hand when we appeared confused. ??? I just posted a few photos to my new blog so feel free to check it out.
Josh
Edit: Link in profile.

Here's a side shot of ours... barely fitting in the driveway!    :D 

Just realized I have a light post coming out of mine too!!

Attachments

• 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 121
Thought I'd post up a shot of my MH... it's not a custom, one-off, double throw down, triple step over rig, but it works for me and my family.

It's a 2001 with a grand total of 7,000 miles and change on it... I had to lay it up for many years, due to health issues.

Anyway, it's in the shop now, getting a thorough going over, 'cause I can get around well enough to begin enjoying it again... WooHoo!

Hopefully, I'll be able to post up some photos of it in it's natural habitiat... somewhere other than my driveway.

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii36/honu_2008/DSC_0476copy-1.jpg

Fortunately, I've been able to keep it clean and polished... so that's something I'm not going to have to spend the next 6 months doing.  (lol)

Edit: Fixed link.

Thanks for the advice... but it's not going so well.  I right clicked, opened the little window, then clicked on "copy".  When I opened the "Reply" box here, then right clicked to open the "paste" box, that option isn't highlighted... can't transfer the image.

Keep in mind, I'm an absolute computer moron (my wife tells me that's not the only thing I'm a moron at... but I digress), so I'm sure the problem is a the loose nut behind the keyboard.

I'll have to have my daughter show me where I'm going wrong... unless I stumble across the proper method by accident.

Thanks...

Here it is, sure is clean !

Attachments

• DSC_0476copy-1.jpg
    DSC_0476copy-1.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 138
... I don't know how to post pix on this site...

I fixed your link - just removed the parentheses.

You can also attach photos to your posts by clicking Attachments and Other Options beneath the message composition window.

Here is a picture of my Tacoma and our 2011 Jayco Skylark 21 FVB

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 86
This is our 97 Holiday Rambler Endeaver we purchased 12-11 in Lakeland Florida off of a private owner. This has been the best thing we ever did. It is twin to Ned's I believe. :) On our way to Southern Indiana for our 2nd trip!!

Attachments

• Patoka Lake 6-09-12 004.jpg
    Patoka Lake 6-09-12 004.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 167
Yep, including the satellite TV antenna and yellow access cover for the refrigerator :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom