Photos of members' rigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Download a free software program called Photoscape here: http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/index.php then install it on your computer. When You open it, a number of options will appear in a circle. The item at the top is edit. Click on that. Browse your files until you can find the pictures you want to resize and click on the photo and it will appear in the window. Then click "resize". Reduce the pixel size to 800 x 600 and save the new picture. You can post 800 x 600 easily and everyone can see them.

Good luck.

Stan

parttymer said:
Download a free software program called Photoscape here: http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/index.php then install it on your computer. When You open it, a number of options will appear in a circle. The item at the top is edit. Click on that. Browse your files until you can find the pictures you want to resize and click on the photo and it will appear in the window. Then click "resize". Reduce the pixel size to 800 x 600 and save the new picture. You can post 800 x 600 easily and everyone can see them.

Good luck.

Stan
Just remember to save the resized photo with a different name (or at least in a different folder) unless you don't want to keep the original photo size.

Here's our very 1st RV we purchased in February from a wonderful couple who's health was declining.  They kept in in fabulous shape and we still keep in touch with them.  I also bought it for medical reasons.  I developed Lupus a year ago and needed an "out" from the house!  I can't tell you the positive THERAPY I get out of this mentally and physically !!!!  It's the best thing we've ever done.  I am obsessed with it and love to camp on the oceanfront and wake up to sunrise and the sound of the ocean.  I never knew RV'ing could be so much fun and relaxing.

Attachments

• IMG_20130302_173512.jpg
    IMG_20130302_173512.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_20130416_193224.jpg
    IMG_20130416_193224.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 247
  • Donna outside Camper.jpg
    Donna outside Camper.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 246
  • Galley Living Room Area.jpg
    Galley Living Room Area.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 247
Nice looking rig, looks to be in fantastic condition.  I hope you have many wonderful miles enjoying it.

Mike.

The Griswolds said:
Here's our very 1st RV we purchased in February from a wonderful couple who's health was declining.  They kept in in fabulous shape and we still keep in touch with them.  I also bought it for medical reasons.  I developed Lupus a year ago and needed an "out" from the house!  I can't tell you the positive THERAPY I get out of this mentally and physically !!!!  It's the best thing we've ever done.  I am obsessed with it and love to camp on the oceanfront and wake up to sunrise and the sound of the ocean.  I never knew RV'ing could be so much fun and relaxing.
There is one in the park right now that looks just like that. Nice rig!

The Griswolds said:
Here's our very 1st RV ......d the sound of the ocean.  I never knew RV'ing could be so much fun and relaxing.
Very Nice!  That one picture on the concrete pad sure looks like Myrtle Beach, Ocean Lakes!

Update!  New rig as of June 24, 2013.  We got a new 2014 Winnebago ERA class B.  We think it's size will accomodate our travel and camping style much better than the old class C.  We'll know soon enough.

Attachments

• units%20087.jpg
    units%20087.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 130
That's a sharp looking vehicle Tom. Thanks for the photo.

Here's a photo of my 2003 Fleetwood Excursion out at Ocotillo Wells, CA.  I call this the "71 ft. of fun" when I connect to the 32ft Carson Racer to the 39ft RV. It's a good thing I can get to the desert and back without having to stop for fuel or supplies.

Looking forward to my first road trip out of the dirt and into the national parks this August!
Steve

Tustin, CA

Attachments

• ocotillo.JPG
    ocotillo.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 214
SMT said:
Here's a photo of my 2003 Fleetwood Excursion out at Ocotillo Wells, CA.  I call this the "71 ft. of fun" when I connect to the 32ft Carson Racer to the 39ft RV. It's a good thing I can get to the desert and back without having to stop for fuel or supplies.

Looking forward to my first road trip out of the dirt and into the national parks this August!
Steve

Tustin, CA

Nice looking rig.  There is something about a large class A towing an enclosed trailer that really thrills me to see.  I love towing our trailer with the toys.

Mike.

Thanks Mike, I found that the RV has a better (smoother) ride when I have the trailer connected.
I actually dropped off the RV at Redlands RV shop today to get the suspension upgraded, the exhaust system upgraded, and a power chip installed to gain 80hp I was told.  Should help me get up the grades going to El Mirage and up the 241 toll road.

I imagine that duel rear axle on your Monaco makes for a nice ride!

Yes, the tag axle helps with the ride and gives me another 10k pounds work of CCC.  The tag axle was on my "needs" list when we upgraded from our previous coach.  I did notice one thing immediately going to our current coach from our previous 38' Beaver on a Gillig chassis.  That was when towing the trailer and getting into the small rollers on the road, the previous coach would porpoise a little bit whereas our current coach with the tag axle will not.  I can hit the rollers and feel the front end start to rise on the rollers but then the tag axle catches it and smoothes it right out never allowing that nose to rise much at all.  The ride is fantastic and the 10-bag Roadmaster semi-monocoque chassis is phenominal even in heavy crosswinds, whether towing the trailer or not.

Mike.

attached (hopefully is our RV - a 1991 Tioga) we purchased in late 1997, was only one previous owner, retired military. this pic was right after the new roof was installed early this year, new EPDM sheeting over 1/8" wood laminate to stregthen the existing wood. we love this rv, and plan on keeping it as long as possible. mostly short trips in the southwest, keeping it in Arizona, SoCal, Vegas and Northern Mexico for the most part.

Attachments

• rv with new roof.JPG
    rv with new roof.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 126
Hi Gary, did you like the HH Resort? I have a sister in Beaufort, just wanted to know your opinion.

Tom, great idea!

Our new to us 32 ft Holiday Rambler and new 2013 f-450 at Farragut Park in Idaho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom