Photos of members' rigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is our faithful little 23 foot Prowler at Borrego Springs, CA (Mar. 2008) and at Panamint Springs CA. (2001) with its 1995 Bronco tow vehicle.

Attachments

• 08-04-04-002_edited-1.2.jpg
    08-04-04-002_edited-1.2.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 449
  • pnmntsprngs_trlr1.jpg
    pnmntsprngs_trlr1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 335
This is our 28 ft Cherokee Light Travel Trailer and Dodge 1500 pickup at Flying Flags Campground in Buellton, CA

Attachments

• PA080001 small.JPG
    PA080001 small.JPG
    216.7 KB · Views: 387
Jim,  nice photo of the Queen Mary. Terry & Betty's choice of what goes in the album. BTW do you have a Dutch Star?

George, Lowell, Carl - your photos are up. Thanks.

BernieD said:
Jim

We'd sure love to see you take that picture again. ;)

Hi Bernie,

We would sure love to take it again!! Miss not meeting you and Marlene at a rally or passing on a highway! ;D

Tom, our mh is there, but I don't know how it got there, as I didn't post it.  Terry B. took the picture probably about Jan. 1998 or 1999 at Anza Borrego, across from Peg Leg Pete's.  Though we had seen the rainbow from the other side-windows, we didn't know Terry had taken the picture until he gave us a copy.  We have one framed inside our mh.  What a beautiful shot.  We always have felt the end of that rainbow is right where it should be.  It is our pot-o-gold..... :D

Daisy

Daisy,

I saved that photo from a long time ago and thought I'd pop it in the album to see if you'd notice  ;D  It is a great photo, but I didn't know until now that Jim took it.

Our family's 1994 Thor Residency, on our maiden voyage in June '07 in Niagara Falls, NY.  And the second photo is a favorite of mine, when we were on another trip in southern IL and we met up with our dearly-departed Shayne and his Pace Arrow before it was sold... if there is perhaps another place in the album where that could be placed.

Attachments

• niagara.jpg
    niagara.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 458
  • shayne.jpg
    shayne.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 473
[quote author=scottydl].. if there is perhaps another place in the album where that could be placed.[/quote]

Hold that thought Scott. We have a memorial page for departed forum members. But, like your photo, we have several additional photos by which we could remember our friends. Let me look around and maybe sleep on it, and it might make sense to create an album instead of, or in addition to, that page.

Cheryl and Emily with our rig in Convent, Louisianna.

Attachments

• KodiakRV-1.jpg
    KodiakRV-1.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 409
Howdy.
Here is a picture of our home on wheels, our 1993, 40ft.  Bluebird Wanderlodge. It was snowing in Buena Vista, CO that day!

Liz Pearce

Attachments

• Bird in Snow.jpg
    Bird in Snow.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 523
Here's our Allegro Bus at Red Rock Canyon, Utah just out side of St. George.  Not a very good picture of the coach, but the rocks are sure beautiful.

Marsha~

Attachments

• RigRedRock.jpg
    RigRedRock.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 495
Thanks Marsha, nice photo. It's now in the photo gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom