Photos of members' rigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zmotorsports said:
Thought I would post up a picture of the ole' girl wearing her new paint job.

Mike

Very nicely done, I like the scheme, very tastefully designed.

zmotorsports said:
Thought I would post up a picture of the ole' girl wearing her new paint job.

Mike

Is that all paint? Meaning no vinyl?  Wow! looks incredible.

That post was for Mike,  but I do like your RV pnkdmnd.  You can go anywhere in that baby.

Robin

As new members...we thought we'd attempt to join the party. Having "technical difficulties " with picture posting. Pictures "may" accompany this write- up.

As much of our rv'ing over the past 20 years has been fall/winter boondocking for hunting/fishing, as that is when my vacations were taken. Now retired, we may start doing some rv'ing in warm weather...with the rest of the rv'ers. This image shows us headed home after about 18 or 19 days elk hunting! Used plow on UTV to open a path to gravel road....truck "chained-up" for a little extra "bite".

https://imgur.com/K5pWRfR

The picture below is the morning after a pretty good snowfall while elk hunting.  I had to climb up on the roof with the broom to get the solar panels operational again.  It should be obvious by these photos that our RVing lifestyle is a little different than the average.

Attachments

• 4 Elk Camp at Grass Creek, WY 2013.jpg
    4 Elk Camp at Grass Creek, WY 2013.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 89
Memtb said:
  As new members...we thought we'd attempt to join the party. Having "technical difficulties " with picture posting. Pictures "may" accompany this write- up.

As much of our rv'ing over the past 20 years has been fall/winter boondocking for hunting/fishing, as that is when my vacations were taken. Now retired, we may start doing some rv'ing in warm weather...with the rest of the rv'ers. This image shows us headed home after about 18 or 19 days elk hunting! Used plow on UTV to open a path to gravel road....truck "chained-up" for a little extra "bite".

The picture below is the morning after a pretty good snowfall while elk hunting.  I had to climb up on the roof with the broom to get the solar panels operational again.  It should be obvious by these photos that our RVing lifestyle is a little different than the average.

I feel cold just looking at that.  :D

satxron,  It really wasn't that cold...I don't think we went below zero.  An ice fishing trip or two, we were down to -20 F or a little cooler. Now that's getting a little cool for camping!

That is so awesome - but how do you keep things (like everything) from freezing?  Tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated.  Was the rig designed for that kind of weather/camping?

Memtb said:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom