Photos of members' rigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is me, my girlfriend and our cat, TurboCat, on an extremely windy Christmas day in Las Vegas.

BTW, to resize a photo with any version of Windows click on Start>Programs>Accessories>Paint and then open the photo and click on Image>Resize and set the percentage to a lower value such as 80%, then save the photo. If it still isn't small enough then repeat the process until it is. Alternately you can right click on the image and select Open with... Paint.

Attachments

• Tom and BJ Xmas.jpg
    Tom and BJ Xmas.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 491
Tom,
Please replace the picture i submitted earlier.  Somehow, I only uploaded a portion of the picture.

Attachments

• PA080001a.JPG
    PA080001a.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 425
Thanks Tom.

Lowell, I scratched my head over the partial photo, but figured there was some reason for it.

Tom,
  Here is our rig, we went back to a 5er. We enjoyed the MH ( put 65000 miles on ) but now we stay longer in one spot and I still had the truck. 

Attachments

• HITCHED & READY TO ROLL.jpg
    HITCHED & READY TO ROLL.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 423
I recognized those tight little spaces with the shelters, not to mention the red cliffs. Of course, when we were in Snow Canyon, there was SNOW there...but I still recognized it. Beautiful spot.

Wendy
Salton Sea SRA

Which Tom? Our current coach is there in the album, as is our prior coach, and my photo is in every one of my messages  ;)

Tom & Margi's coach is there too.

I was about to post a pic of my rig. Then I realized I was the only one with out action pics. I only have a pic of mine sitting in the driveway. I guess I have to head out and get some action pics next weekend. ;D

Steve,

Are you sure you want me to put one of those small photos in the photo album? Looks like the originals were resized to thumbnails.

Tom:  When are you going to update the Members RV's images that I adjusted?  I won't proceed on the others till I see that done.

Ron,

I haven't received any adjusted images from you, other than the one of you at White Sands, and I replaced that one. Did you send them to me  ???  The last email I received from you was 1/1/2009 saying:

"On the tweaking side, we might be looking for a lot of work that is not necessary except for a few images.  Let me look at a couple more of the albums and decide if we need to tweak many or just a few.  If it is just a few, then I can simply download them myself and re-send them back to you."

Tom you do not have to put the photos in the photo alblum I did not know they were resized
Sreve ;) I will send the right size pictures I tried to send a regular size photo put I get a message that it took to long to down load or it is to big

Tom said:
Ron,

I haven't received any adjusted images from you, other than the one of you at White Sands, and I replaced that one. Did you send them to me  ???  The last email I received from you was 1/1/2009 saying:

"On the tweaking side, we might be looking for a lot of work that is not necessary except for a few images.  Let me look at a couple more of the albums and decide if we need to tweak many or just a few.  If it is just a few, then I can simply download them myself and re-send them back to you."

Tom:  I've looked at many and we will only have to tweak a few.  The ones I'm most concerned about are the ones that are under exposed and hard to get any detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom