Photos of members' rigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is our Fleetwood Discovery 39S and Jeep Liberty at Peace Arch State Park on the USA / Canadian Border, we are just returning after being given 6 months in Canada. :)

Attachments

• Our Outfit 1.jpg
    Our Outfit 1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 366
Hi Tom
Here's a photo of our rig at one of our favorite sites Ho Hum in the Florida Panhandle.
Wake up in the morning to the sound of surf and watch dolphins playing idyllic.

Attachments

• Florida499.jpg
    Florida499.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 339
Thanks Ror. Great looking site, just like sunny Swansea Bay  ;D

I'll get your photo added to our gallery (click the Photos button above).

I guess we're not going to be going to any neat places in the near future where we can take a picture of our trailer, so while I was exercising some of my tractors today, Betty took a picture.  I guess it'll have to do until I remember to take another one.

Betty calls the picture "Larry and some of his Toys".

Attachments

• Larry and Toys.jpg
    Larry and Toys.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 346
Tom here is another photo of the Rainbow Over the Eagle taken the last year we wintered in Brenda.

Attachments

• Rainbow over the Eagle.jpg
    Rainbow over the Eagle.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 343
Here's our 1992 Fleetwood Tioga at Misty Mountain Campground 5 miles from our stick house in Greenwood, VA during our Thanksgiving 2009 camping trip.  The trailer is our 2007 Gulfstream Innsbruck on our seasonal site at Smith Mountain Lake, VA.  We call it "The Teacher's Lounge."

Attachments

• Tioga.jpg
    Tioga.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 217
  • Innsbruck.jpg
    Innsbruck.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 270
Thanks folks, I've added the photos to our album of forum member RVs. Click the Photos button above.

Ron, I liked the photo of the Eagle with the rainbow, so I switched it out.

That was quit a rainbow we could actually see both ends of it near the ground.  I thought is was a pretty good image wtih the rainbow over the Eagle.

Ron, I'll bet you looked all over the country till you found a rainbow that was just right so you could take that picture.  That's pretty neat.

It's worse than that, Larry.

Ron's unbeknown expertise is in his superior knowledge of Photoshop.  ::) What a guy.

carson FL

I'll vouch for Ron.  :D  That's a photo of the Eagle on their old site at Desert Gold in Brenda, AZ and that's the famous flat topped Black Rock in the background.  They really do get that kind of rainbow out there from time to time.  Ron only fudges when it comes to full hook-ups.  ;)

Margi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom