Photos of members' rigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to the head of thew class Steve! That photo is just fine. Do you happen to know the resolution of the original?

That's it Steve, thanks. Had to satisfy my curiosity.

One more tip.  Don't resize an already resized jpg file, always use the original.  Each time you save a jpg, it loses some resolution.  Your last image seems to be resized from the previous jpg and that one from the earlier one.  That's why it looks a bit fuzzy.  Start with the original image from the camera and resize it to 800x600 or so and see what a difference it makes.

Okay, thanks again Ned. I keep deleting the other pick I will save them next time. Tom should I start over or is this on going to be Okay? I am okay with it if you are. but like I said now I know. I am realy learning a lot today.

Your choice Steve. Ned's explanation was why I was asking about the resolution of the original picture; I thought you might have taken a small image and tried to upsize it, resulting in the apparent fuzziness.

Steve,

Your photo has been added to our photo gallery. Click the Photos button above and select the album labeled Forum Members' RVs. Thanks.

Our 2004 Winnebago Journey 39W at rest.

Attachments

• DSC01292.JPG
    DSC01292.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 338
Well I guess there's still a little room left to post a few pics of our little home away from home. I don't have many pictures of the outside, mostly modifications I've done to it on the inside. Ah! me just a few more to get done and then I hope I'm finished modifying.  :-\

#1 In a picnic park in NS on a test run    #2 Pilot side getting ready to leave on a trip 1 st year we had it  It was raining    #3 Early morning on the way home  Woodstock Ontario Can.

Cheers
Willis

Attachments

• On Trial run.JPG
    On Trial run.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 227
  • Ready to leave 1st trip out.JPG
    Ready to leave 1st trip out.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 163
  • On the way home 2nd trip.JPG
    On the way home 2nd trip.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 154
Wendy, I like your 1972 VW bug.  I sometimes tow a beautiful 1969 bug.  Do you have a cooler for it?  I have a swamp cooler with fan that I place on the right side when in use.
Bo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom