Photos of members' rigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Phil, We have a Teton Homes 5th wheel. We kind'a discovered the Tetons in '93, when we bought a '90 model. They were advertised/guaranteed to a -30 F. We lived in that old 1990 for 2 Wyoming winters while building our home. In those two winters we saw quite a few minus 30's and a little cooler. Since then, we've had several as technology improved....and they would get old enough for us to be able to buy a used one. They are a heavy unit,but well constructed. Teton, as well as several other quality high end manufacturers went under around 2007 to 2010. But, there are some well maintained used ones to be had. If you get bored....do a little computer research on the Tetons. They were good units

We hope to keep this '04 until we quite rv'ing/camping, as it pretty much has everything that we learned that we wanted in a camper through years of winter camping and trials and errors...six solar panels,six batteries,inverter, Bigfoot leveling, and hydraulic disc brakes. We just had the roof re-done ( FlexArmor) and several of the dual pane windows cleaned and resealed. We're hoping she'll make another 15 or 20 years!

We drew late season (December) elk tags, so I'm sure we'll see a few mornings below zero!

Todd and Marianne,

Thanks for the reply.  I did a quick web search and they are out there for sale - beautiful rigs.

Good luck in December.

Memtb said:
    Phil, We have a Teton Homes 5th wheel. We kind'a discovered the Tetons in '93, when we bought a '90 model. They were advertised/guaranteed to a -30 F. We lived in that old 1990 for 2 Wyoming winters while building our home. In those two winters we saw quite a few minus 30's and a little cooler. Since then, we've had several as technology improved....and they would get old enough for us to be able to buy a used one. They are a heavy unit,but well constructed. Teton, as well as several other quality high end manufacturers went under around 2007 to 2010. But, there are some well maintained used ones to be had. If you get bored....do a little computer research on the Tetons. They were good units

We hope to keep this '04 until we quite rv'ing/camping, as it pretty much has everything that we learned that we wanted in a camper through years of winter camping and trials and errors...six solar panels,six batteries,inverter, Bigfoot leveling, and hydraulic disc brakes. We just had the roof re-done ( FlexArmor) and several of the dual pane windows cleaned and resealed. We're hoping she'll make another 15 or 20 years!

We drew late season (December) elk tags, so I'm sure we'll see a few mornings below zero!

Thanks Phil,  They've served us well, over the years! And now hope to start using it more, since retirement. My DW just corrected me on the elk season... looks like November, so it will be warmer (most of the time)! And, thanks for the well wishes on the elk hunt, we're getting low on elk burger!

This is our first RV that we bought yesterday.

Attachments

• fleetwood.jpg
    fleetwood.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 112
Just wanted to share a photo of our rig :) Finally had our fifth wheel hitch come in this past week (Husky 26K W), so we hooked up for the first time today and took her around the block and practiced backing into the yard. Can't wait for our first camping trip!

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 91
danajdelarosa said:
Just wanted to share a photo of our rig :) Finally had our fifth wheel hitch come in this past week (Husky 26K W), so we hooked up for the first time today and took her around the block and practiced backing into the yard. Can't wait for our first camping trip!

congratulations!

danajdelarosa said:

Congratulations on your new rig and new life. You?ll have a few ?bumps/bruises and Oh C&$#@ along the way...but that is what keeps life interesting. Now ?suit-up? and go out there and see the world!

Heres my new rig in the driveway :) cant wait to take her camping!!

Attachments

• IMG_20180509_37919.jpg
    IMG_20180509_37919.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 69
Our New "to us" Travel Trailer.  We can't wait for dh to get better so we can take her out for a "spin"!!!

Attachments

• DSCF6488.JPG
    DSCF6488.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 60
Thanks KDBgoat!! Me too!! The trailer meets all our needs, was on a wicked sale and the color scheme matched our tow rig :)

Just noticed it even matched the house color ;)

Our setup! Just put in at our seasonal spot 5 minutes from lake Michigan this week!

1h8gOAf.jpg

We just picked up our 2018 Winnebago Intent 29L on June 1st.  Kind of new to the forum thing so I hope the pics show up!  One of them is our perimeter guard laying claim to the sofa already.  We have dubbed the coach "Scarlet" because that was the name of the color package -just because of the one large decal that color, I guess.

Attachments

• #Scarlet.JPG
    #Scarlet.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 42
  • #Hannah.JPG
    #Hannah.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 47
Pugapooh said:
Hopefully this works.

It worked.  My neighbor had a Denali similar to that (on the outside anyway).  It had a nice layout inside -lots of room.

Before and after.

Attachments

• 20180525_061657 (Small).jpg
    20180525_061657 (Small).jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 20180527_125908 (Small).jpg
    20180527_125908 (Small).jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom