Photo tribute to passed forum members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Thanks to a suggestion from Scotty, I've started a photo album as a tribute to passed forum/framily members. You can view the album by clicking the Photos button above, or go to the direct link. I'll organize it a little better when I've added a few more photos.

I plan to add photos of all the passed members shown on this page. If you have any photos you feel would be appropriate to include in the new album, please attach them to a reply to this message. Include a caption to identify the people and clarify the context of the photo.

Some of these photos will inevitably include currently-living forum members; If you see your photo and have any issue with it appearing in this album, please let me know.

Thanks.

Tom, I would have no problem with my photo appearing in the album as long as the caption doesn't yet include the words "dearly departed...."

In the photos I sent you recently, there should be a few decent ones of Barbara Barbera and Don Jordan.

Thanks a lot for adding that Tom.  I just happen to have that photo of Shayne with my wife and I, and it's great there's a home for those and similar images now!

Here's another photo of Shayne from a party in 2006.

Attachments

• Happy Trails 20060325 059 (Small).jpg
    Happy Trails 20060325 059 (Small).jpg
    55 KB · Views: 51
Thanks Tom.  We need to remember our good framily members who are missed.  This is a great way to do it.

ArdraF

Thanks Ardra & Wendy. I'm not sure if this is the best format, but it works.

I'm pulling photos for this album from various sources on or associated with the forum, and I may not get all the photo credits/attributions included; Apologies in advance to the respective photographers, but feel free to let me know if you see a photo you took without due attribution.

Here is one Frank and Barb Barbera on their front deck at Sunflower RV Resort.  This photo was taken before digital and it was scanned into the computer in case you are wondering why it isn't quite clear.

Attachments

• Barb and Frank Barbara in front of their home at Sunflower.jpg
    Barb and Frank Barbara in front of their home at Sunflower.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 50
Thanks Lorna.

FWIW I probably won't reply to all additions to this topic, but I'll add photos to the album as they appear here.

Lorna, that's a great photo of the Barberas!  They look exactly the way they did the first time I met them at Centermost.  Thanks for taking the time to do the scan, not to mention finding it!

ArdraF

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom