the official Christmas 08 loot thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mamzerook

merry xmas all!! thought it would be fun to see what kinda campin' goodies we all got this year. Maybe find out who's been naughty or nice(who would be more fun to camp with ;) ) Might get some good ideas as to what stuff I "need".

I got a coleman camp stove and an 8x12 rv mat for under the awning.

this was aimed at trailer and 5 er owners as I am a newb and was looking for ideas as to what kind of goodies I could use, which was why I posted in that forum ???

seilerbird said:
My sweetie got me a Bushnell 5 day weather forecaster. Really cool and works really well. Since we are full timers it helps us plan things. She got it for me in November and gave it to me early since we were having lousy weather.

http://www.amazon.com/Bushnell-950005-WeatherFX-Weather-Forecaster/dp/B000VVL7NW/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1230480194&sr=8-1

very nice! I got something like that for the house, made by lacrosse technologies.

62 views and noone got any goodies to share? c'mon people

Ol' Santa did not disappoint me this year, again...

He brings the same present every Year since 1975.  ::)

Most old timers probably remember the fad of yore. Remember the amazing Snake Lamp?  ;D

Happy New Year, All

carson FL

Attachments

• Snake lamp 1975.jpg
    Snake lamp 1975.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 15
Nothing for the RV this year, but I did get my wife a chain saw.

Ned bought Lorna a wheelbarrow for her birthday, and she responded by building a shed on their lot. Ned figured that, if he bought a chain saw, Lorna would build a log home. She has until the coach wears out to complete the job.

No coach gadgets this season, but I did get some new tools. One is the compact Milwaukee 12v drill/driver with the lithium ion battery. Small size and lighter weight makes it a sure thing to be carried in the coach instead of my big 18v Skil drill/driver.

Attachments

• MIL-2401-22-2T.jpg
    MIL-2401-22-2T.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 13
We now call her Paula Bunyon.  We have a nice pile of firewood going.

Tom
You bet, doesn't everyone have a real log fire in the coach :D :D

Ned, if I had gotten my wife a chain saw for Christmas, I'd be sleeping out in the motorhome instead of here in the house.  Then she'd just put me to work with it, so I opted for jewelry instead.

We didn't have a TV in our motorhome bedroom, just the one up front, so I asked Santa for a 19 inch LCD TV with a built in DVD player and low and behold that's what I got.  I also got the wall mount to install it, so I'll do that in the next couple of days before we leave for the New Year's weekend.  I also got a 2 AA cell Mag Lite to go in the motorhome, which is just the right size to store in a small compartment.  Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Dan

But Dan, she asked Santa for it :)  As a bonus, I got her a burning barrel for the brush she's cutting.

We got ourselves a Garmin 750 so now we know where we're going.

Wendy
Salton Sea SP

I know what to buy Chris for her next Christmas gift.

Back
Top Bottom